Reviews for Goal!
sonia chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
post! post! post! post! post! I love it:)
Iwandamonian chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
Addicted...seriously...I want to read more and I hope you update soon. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely, Iwandamonian.
kolson chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
HAHAHAHA

The end of this chapter was perfect!

I really did laugh-out-loud for a long time :D Can't wait to read the rest :)
twilight24 chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
aw, I'd be frustrated too if someone played with me in that way! haha, I was laughing so hard when she entered the elevator and not only did they not recognize her, but checked her out! Hm, seems like Jerome might actually have some sort of interest in Isle after all...but then the way it ended, it frustrated even me!
beatriz chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
Great story!

one thing though,

snickers american candy bar

sneakers shoes
iman1234 chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
this is really getting good
Xiaolu chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
I really love it! :) First, I love football, second I'm French so reading about Paris makes me "Aw" :) Third, I really love your characters. Congrats because I know it's hard to write in English when it's not your native language but you rock it, girl !
SilentShadow91 chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
hi, i've been reading ur story its just that i'm too lazy to review much so forgive me actually i waned to tell u something and hope u don't get mad

maybe you have the auto corret enabled on your computer or something maybe you should read yoour story with a critical eye whatever the point is that its grammar is ok and the plot is too the problem is your spelling you have words where they do not belong or have them misspelled or are confused with the spelling of words that sound the same but aside from that the story is good so far don't be mad okay as long as thry're not intended to hurt you opinions are good
twilight24 chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
I have the feeling that Nina's going to get Dupont to take Isle to the party! Aw, and it was sweet how he volunteered to write that letter for her and then got her to safety when she was stuck in that mob in Paris
Feeding Ground chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
This chapter was beautiful at illustrating the subtly ways Jerome is showing that he cares about Ilse and is willing to go out of his way to help her.

The build up for Chapter 7 was fantastic! I really can't wait to read it - parties are always exciting fun! And SOMETHING has to happen between Jerome and Ilse! The suspense is killing me! Lol.
ari chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
As someone who is currently studying abroad now, I fully appreciate how well you write in english! You only have a few little grammatical errors, but they're really easy to miss - heck, at first I just thought they were little typos until I came upon the word c├║pola (dome in English). Seriously though, your English is a lot better than some other native English speakers. This is such a fun and interesting story!

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to read Chapter 7!
mimi007 chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
wow...its so hard to find football stories on here and ones that are good...great job on the story i love it. one question how do you pronounce ilse's name?
XxSiennaxX chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
wonderful chapter, Dupont seems to really care about her well-being.

I'd love to read a chapter from his point of view, to know what he's thinking if you'd consider it.

Can't wait for more
twilight24 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Aw, poor Isle! In her defense, it did sound like he was talking about her though! I mean, he just got done talking about how soccer, and then he started talking about a girl that should get fired. It seems logical that the girl would have something to do with soccer, like Isle does. I just hope he doesnt make any rash decisions!
XxSiennaxX chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
I absolutely love your story so far. It's really engaging and I couldn't stop reading.

I can't wait for more, please update soon :D
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »