Reviews for Goal!
Idle Psyche chapter 9 . 9/18/2010
Aside from obvious spelling/grammar mistakes, which can be easily fixed with a beta's help, I'm actually loving this story so far! Ilse is a humorous protagonist and is approachable as a character since she has flaws you explore, thus making her more entertaining to read. So I'll just keep on reading, and hoping you'll continue the story ;)
thats.the.beauty.of.it chapter 19 . 9/16/2010
Love it! I can't wait to read more!

(I would leave a longer review, but my hand is currently in a splint)

-Alex
righthere431 chapter 18 . 9/11/2010
Oh wow this is going to be really hard for her! I hope Jerome is not really over her!
twilight24 chapter 19 . 9/8/2010
aw, yes! Finally that retard John is geting the treatment he deserves...I never liked him in the first place!

and finally Isle and Jerome are back together! I knew that there was something fish going on and that Jerome would never just forget Isle like that!
Kid of Colors chapter 19 . 9/8/2010
so sweet! I love this chapter. One question though, is this the last chapter?
Sunshine101 chapter 19 . 9/8/2010
Aw...that was so sweet! great chpt! Is this the end?
Miraculous.Science chapter 19 . 9/8/2010
I love you. Pure and simple.

I was hoping against hope that there would be an update when I woke up this morning and obviously I didn't think it would happen because you just updated yesterday but there was! And it was the reunion! Oh gosh. No words. Just so freaking happy.
MaPluie chapter 19 . 9/8/2010
Wow! That was really a quick update!

Man, I love this chapter. Though, I have to say I wasn't expecting this one since the last chapter... Jerome was acting so cold to Ilse. I was actually expecting more coldness from him. And I want more interactions from them when they're warming up with each other.

But, it's okay. I still love this chapter, nonetheless. Jerome was so sweet when he confessed his feelings for Ilse. AH! Very beautiful.

Just one question... Is the ending already? I hope not. I would have wanted to see more of them. Haha, not to pressure you or anything. ;D
P.Quill chapter 19 . 9/8/2010
YAY. Oh my god, my entire time reading this I loved it, and this was just amazing! I was so heart broken at the thought of them not being together :[ But you just like made it awesome! I loved it :] You rock!
Kid of Colors chapter 18 . 9/7/2010
I'm so glad you're updating this story again! It was killing me not knowing what was going to happen! and please continue to update!
PerfectionInTheEye chapter 18 . 9/7/2010
I love this. I really do, keeping writing!

I hope for another quick update! (:
ebs12 chapter 17 . 9/7/2010
I think it's unfair how everyone is treating Ilsa. Jerome is an adult and so responsible for his actions, yet every time he does something stupid - she gets blamed.
ebs12 chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
I added some pairs of jeans and tops, plus the 'snickers'

- pretty sure you meant sneakers, snickers is a type of chocolate bar

loved the ending though, v. funny
Rae Kitano chapter 18 . 9/7/2010
Thank you for the update.

Great chapter. Really enjoying your story and looking forward to more.

Rae.
P.Quill chapter 18 . 9/7/2010
Love come on ive waited ages for you to update and they havnt got a happily ever after yet? :[ come on man...
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »