Reviews for Goal!
0-ancient-greece-rocks-0 chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
great story!
Miss Mysteries chapter 16 . 5/22/2010
Amazing story :) Hope you update soon.
rosieroo chapter 16 . 3/29/2010
oh my gosh! they're together! i love them. they're so cute. i also really like the gay receptionist - he's so funny!

I really hope you update soon
Lilyqueen chapter 16 . 3/19/2010
I've been thinking about it, and I can't agree with the decision for them to sleep together. I don't feel that their relationship has reached any sort of stability. Ilse has constant doubts about his feelings for her, and him sleeping with her isn't going to convince her differently if all along she's expected him to be a womaniser, even if she thinks her opinion of him has changed.

I suppose I ought to just reconcile myself to the fact that I'm never going to be pleased with that part of the story, but I really like this story so much that I feel really disappointed that such a young relaionship would be taken to such an advanced stage so fast, because I've never seen a real relationship work after that. Could you develop them further in the next chapter? I think if they could have a comfortable conversation of a fair length where Ilse wasn't too self-aware and Jerome was open and they didn't talk about anything too serious it would fill out the feeling of their relationship even if it did absolutely nothing to advance the plot.

That's a bit of a bizarre request isn't it? I'm sorry, this is such a moany message, but I really like this story so the part I didn't like grated on me more than it normally would. I really hope you keep going with it, because you haven't updated in a while and that's making me nervous.
Rachel Adams chapter 16 . 3/13/2010
OMG you have to update soon! XD Its soo good im actually addicted to this when i should be writing my english essay for tomorrow! Please update soon and dont leave your fans hanging!
Rachel Adams chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
I really like this story! I think it should be turned into a movie! or you should get it published! D
Aye chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
Hey...been waitin 4 anoda chapter 4 quite a while...gr8 story...any idea wen you'd be updating?
Sunshine101 chapter 16 . 3/10/2010
Woow what a great story! So original! Gosh I am overly excited about it.. I want to see what happens next! Please update asap! D Great plot, you have us readers wanting more!
harry chapter 16 . 2/24/2010
is this it?

if it is its very sad, please carry on your really good!
LLTTM chapter 16 . 2/16/2010
update update i fell in love with this story i like read it all in one day cause its so good s update it please]
moniik2013 chapter 16 . 2/16/2010
UPDATE, UPDATE , UPDATE PLEASEE!
moniik2013 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Please updatee! :) thnk u!
zarina chapter 16 . 2/9/2010
looking forward to your next update

hope you update soon
ThePerfectMismatch chapter 16 . 1/31/2010
Oh my gosh!

I just finished this WHOLE thing in ONE sitting! oO

I couldn't stop reading! I was just so into it!

*Squeal* Jerome and Ilse are together! :D :D :D :D

Hope you update soon!

TPM
Lexie chapter 16 . 1/27/2010
i love it. Awesome writing!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »