Reviews for Goal!
P.Quill chapter 16 . 1/22/2010
Honey hurry up and update! Ive like read this now 3 times over because its so amazing! Im dying here, I have so fallen in love with Jerome and Ilse. GAH! And i love that receptionist hes so adorable! Anyways hurry up and update I am seriously practically wetting myself waiting for another update! AH!
tasitash chapter 16 . 1/21/2010
wonderful story!i'm hooked ;)

btw i like the language you use-it really makes it clear that the characters aren't native english speakers. this makes the story more interesting imo...good luck with the rest of it!
P.Quill chapter 10 . 1/21/2010
You are the most amazing writer I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I have absolutely fallen in love with all the characters, and I've only gotten mid-way to chapter ten, I couldn't help myself I had to write this now! KEEP WRITING. And by the way your grammar and stuff seems fine to me. Ugh, okay I'm gonna finsih reading it now. AHH!
akaCHEEKS chapter 16 . 1/19/2010
haha. yes. she is one lucky bitch indeed. i go along with what the receptionist said. i would kill to be in her shoes man. and don't worry about those 14-15 year olds. they don't know any better )
abs9 chapter 16 . 1/19/2010
MOREE :)
righthere431 chapter 16 . 1/19/2010
Bahaha I love the receptionist.
twilight24 chapter 16 . 1/19/2010
aw, that was so cute! Jerome seems to be the epitome of sweetness! And it was sweet of John to provide cover for Isle. And I think I'm starting to actually like Otto.
Avery chapter 16 . 1/19/2010
SUCH. A. COMPLETELY. AMAZING. STORY.

I would kill to have a Jerome.

I'm so happy for the updates!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 16 . 1/19/2010
lovers it soo much!
RockSherry chapter 15 . 1/19/2010
If it was her first time I would say, okay it's a bit early to make love but it was not her first time so it was perfect :P
RockSherry chapter 16 . 1/19/2010
How cute
kat6528 chapter 16 . 1/19/2010
This is a really good story! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Need the Happy Ending chapter 16 . 1/19/2010
1. Whether or not Jerome actual slept with all the women Ilse accused of sleeping with is neither here nor there. It's the fact that she's been accusing him of doing it over many chapters. Then she turns right around and sleeps with him the first night.

Some of us are saying that that could have waited a little bit instead of the very first night they profess their feelings to each other.

2. I'm 25 years old. I'm not naive but I am a romantic, and that just didn't feel romantic at all.

3. I said what I said to offer constructive critism and I hope you take it that way. I don't mean to offend you. )

That being said. Jerome was so cute in this chapter. I'm really glad Otto was shown as more as a bear being woken during hybernation. And the receptionist is becoming one of my favorite characters.
itsVKEE chapter 16 . 1/19/2010
wow. i hadn't realised that you had updated twice in one day, or in two?(i didn't check my mail.)

so i flicked to the end chapter, which being this one. i read the a/n and almost screamed. WHAT HAVE I MISSED? and me being the stupid one, really had missed a chapter. but all in all that doesn't matter. i finished them both ;DD

firstly i'd like to say that i'm really enjoying this story. there really isn't anything like this in the wonderous world of fictionpress. there's just so much originality in this story yet some familiar twists and turns, that people should recognise but don't really see coming. that's what i like about your story. there's predictability yet suspense and intriguement.

secondly, in your story you describe John as an attourney (can't spell.) but i find some dialogue a bit difficult to understand. i get where you are coming from when you just leave the quotations without any reference to the speaker because it's clear who is speaking, but there are a few conversations where things become a bit hazy, like with Jorg, Otto, John, Coach and Ilse. (i'm not too sure if Jorg is involved but anyhow.)

also, on the note of John. his conversation with Coach you say that he is working on a project with Ilse, yet there is a minor error with the wording. you say "professionalism of the stuff" when it should be staff? (I'm guessing?).

but other than that and my praddling and rambling, this story is great.

all my love,

VKEE/.
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 16 . 1/19/2010
Okay... I don't get it. I'm one of those '13-14 year old girls, and i have no problem with them sleeping together! In fact, i was thinking: About bloody time! (hehe, i sound so British)

Anyways, great chapter, great story, would kill to be Ilse, love the plot... :P etc, etc.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »