Reviews for Goal!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
holy sit thats messed up!

i love it!

cant wait for more please update soon!
abs9 chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
MORE :D
Need the Happy Ending chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
I've really liked the story until the middle of this chapter. And the reason I have a problem with that part is because Ilse basically has spent many chapters saying that Jerome sleeps with a lot of women and has a lot of one night stands. What do they do right after she finally realizes that he likes her for real? She sleeps with him. I think you should have held off for a while before they sleep together. The way it happened here made it seem cheap. They went to a very posh hotel for just a couple of hours? She should feel nothing but used and she should have no one to blame but herself.

I think the chapter would have been perfect if you had deleted that out and just left it with him kissing her on the field.
moniik2013 chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
please keep updating this story is really good and interesting

so please keep updating :)
HelgaBertoni chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
Loved it, update soon!
righthere431 chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
Ah can I have Jerome instead please? lol.
pille-ip chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
Yay for the cute couple, but I see a storm in the form of the coach approaching them in 3,2,1 oh no, he's here ... Heh sorry, my overactive imagination is running wild... LOOVE THE STORY!
akaCHEEKS chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
ohh shit! haha seriously, the coach is an asshole. so basically he just wants someone who's as famous as jerome to go out with him. right?
moniik2013 chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
me encanta ste cueto so por fa sigue scrbiendo el cunto i yo ni me doi cuenta d u errores n el ingles i sigue aciendolo a si x q asi sta spl bn :)
DisturbingThePeace chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
Ok, i am seriously spazing over how good chapter 15 is! Just...wow...
E chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
Okay... so they slept together right? If so... please don't make her end up pregnant. Can I say: Uh-oh the coach is going to cause problems!
jlr chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
She didn't remember leaving her wallet somewhere? I don't know, I really liked the chapter, except for that last paragraph. I think it might be enough that they kissed on tv, the coach doesn't have to have proof that they stayed in a hotel. Other than that, it really was a good chapter. There was confusion and guilt, but perfectly normal antics for real people to go through. Update soon. ~jlr
chewychester chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
Oh, I love happy endings. :D
Abs9 chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
this is honestly like my favourite story :)

GET THEM TOGETHER SOON ! :D
DisturbingThePeace chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I think this is an incredible story with an original plot. I hope you do not let people's negative words discourage a talented writer such as yourself from writing a story with such great potential.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »