Reviews for Goal!
righthere431 chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
At last we meet Nadine...I don't like her lol but at least Jerome doesn't like her either! Even though I feel sorry for Annika, I hope Ilse accepts the offer...maybe they can work together or something.
righthere431 chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
Oh no, I hope those people leave Ilse alone.
righthere431 chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
Oh gosh, things aren't just going well between them.
Jerixthatsxme chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
Don't be discouraged by people putting your writing down I love your story and I have to say it's now my favorite one D
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
aw saddness

hope you had a good holiday

their were a cople grammer errors but other than that it was an amazing chappy
righthere431 chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
Psh who wouldn't like Ilse?
righthere431 chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Ahaha so he did understand her!
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
Great! Das ist ein gute Idee!
Ck90 chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
They are just so cute together! I want to pinch their cheeks! Wow people are very serious about training... I would have never suspected Nina to be pregnant, but I'm very glad that D was not an ass about it! I really like this story!
ReaderofSorts chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
Why did the coach have to turn up then ? Too cruel !

Goal! is amazing, Update soon please :)
akaCHEEKS chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
aw! they always get interrupted right at the most crucial time! ugh!
sappyromancelvr chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
Wow. you sure love to torture these characters don't you?

Update soon!
twilight24 chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
oh that frustrated me! Why did the coach have to show up at the last moment like that! I was just waiting for Isle to finally tell him how much she likes him, and then BOOM. The whole thing gets shattered whent he coach shows up! I just hope she'll have another chance to tell him again soon! He's so sweet!
E chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
Great!

I loved how you finally show that Jerome likes Ilse. It was very nice and so interupted!
SilentShadow91 chapter 12 . 11/27/2009

ur a big meanie i mean seriously u have a talent for this because the plot is really good and the division of the chapters and all that other B* the only bad thing is that we have to WAIT for an update its like going to the library searching for a book u desperately want to read and find out that its been checked out :(
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »