Reviews for Chasing His Doe
briieart chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
Update? Please? I put off reading this one because I wanted to read the ending to "making him believe" first, but I realized that may take a while, so I read this now. Please update! It has been a long time. I am really liking this story, but I also feel like it needs more character development, and I feel like I can't really get under the characters skin as well without having the edited ending to making him believe. And as for the title, I do like "Chasing his Doe" It's cute and describes the situation well. I can't want for them to both figure out that they were on the same plane for 16 hours stalking each other! hehehe
SJ1996 chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Please update soon, or why have u stopped the story seems quite good so far
ChaoticFaerie chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
Why haven't you continued :'(?
inkspots chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
Yay :D A new story! I can't wait til Matthew and Jamie meet. I like how you're developing the characters so far. I can't wait to get to know them better and read more of your story. Much luck and love, and til the next chapter
DutchAver chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
I absolutely love Darlene in this chapter, she hasn't changed a thing ) I'm only getting more and more curious towards the meeting and it seems you're still postponing it a few chapters P But that's okay. Poor Jamie, not sure about her feelings towards Zachary... I'm also curious how they will go on. Good chapter!
Sneha903 chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
awesome chap!
CoryD chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
Well, at least Darlene is a kinder more entertaining meddler now, at least so far.
Devilish Kisses chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
Well, it's good to know darlene hasn't changed...much!
pinkeclipse chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
thanks for the update!
Kcoarra chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
Ha ha yeah. Darlene really didnt help much when it came to medeling in fact I think she made it worse for David and Megan. Anyways great chapter, cant wait to read more.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
awesomness!

more soon please!
KariandTK chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
Yay! You made my hometown and my high school famous! :) I'm excited that they will get to meet. Great job!
Devilish Kisses chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
Yay! I can't wait to read about their meeting!
DutchAver chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
Lots of 'yay' was had in this chapter since I love the two of them finally talking ) I'm very curious how their meeting will go - and a bit afraid that Matthew will accidentally drop he's been reading her diary. Keep it up!
Sneha903 chapter 6 . 1/26/2010