Reviews for Forgotten
gem1990 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I read this book ages ago and LOVED it! I really wish I could read it again. This was so amazing and the ending was so... lasting that I rememebered it months later. I really wish I could read it again. Do you have it posted anywhere on the web?

I think you are an amazing writer and you should have your books published in stores so everyone can see how great of a writer you are. Not many people can write a story so... profound that I will remember it after so long. Great job.
Ink-Stain'd chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I'm kind of sad that you took the story down. But I understand why and I respect your reasons. You're a great writer and I hope you continue to write and to hopefully one day publish!
cheetahfalls chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I remember reading this story and I would say I support your decision. This story left a lasting impression on me. I think there is nothing you could do to change the plot without changing the characters. And I mean this in a complimentary way. Your characters went through a growth by the end of they story, and if it did not end the way it did, it wouldn't work at all. It definitely is not the HEA people want, but it shouldn't be because it isn't.

With that being said, I think its better that you removed it is because some of the younger audience on fictionpress will have stumbled upon it, and the themes of this story are very mature.

I agree that its not a very uplifting story, and TBH, I actually did try to forget about it after I finished because it was so darn depressing. But, good literature makes people emotional. One of things I liked about this story was the character development that so many other stories lack. Although in the end, I think the guy (so sorry that i don't remember character names) could have said something to her to encourage her to stay. But, I suppose it is in character for him to not express what he wants.
Dieter Haley chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
mara, obviously the choice is yours, but i think you have an exceptional talent and you shouldn't censor yourself. what you're doing here is art, and nothing less. anyone who cares about literature wouldn't judge you for what you write.

even though the ending of this story made me flat out bawl, it was one of the best i've ever read.
dblack50 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I just wanted to send you a quick note to say I admire your decision. As much as you put into this story, good for you for following God's lead on this. As a fellow Christian, I understand your decision and your reasons even while I enjoyed the story you created. Bravo for your decision. I'm sure you will be blessed for it.
indijana chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Dear Mara,

I absolutely loved this story, I am one of those readers who can read everything, become emotional and then leave it behind me if I know it will affect me too much.

I also know that many people are not able to do that, I wasn't able to do that in the past. So I respect your decision very much.

It is a very admireable thing to do. Especially because there are young readers on Fictionpress. So you should deffinitely NOT feel bad about removing the story, it is yours and you are allowed to do with it whatever you want. :)

Always your faithful reader,

Indijana
JWood chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I admire you for your faith. I totally respect your decision and I just want to say I enjoyed your story.
akaCHEEKS chapter 24 . 1/6/2010
i loved how she lifted her hand to blow him a kiss. i can just picture her doing it very enthusiastically before jumping from the boat. holy shit though! she really died? i'm really against that because i wanted her to be able to change kainan but then again, your story wouldn't be as awesome as it was if it transcended normal protocol now would it?
ana1218 chapter 25 . 1/6/2010
OMG... i love this story... i wish you wrote an epilogue, not of how kainan reacts to ione's death but like, when Jaolen's older and Kainan describes how he raised him and if he still thought of ione or what he told his son about her or something like that... just to have a bit of closure PLEASE!

LOve your other stories but please continue sweet ireland air!
adoh chapter 25 . 1/1/2010
I liked this ending. too bad there's no epilogue of kainan finding out about her suicide and his feelings about that. unworthy bastard's gotta pay. ;)
akaCHEEKS chapter 19 . 12/31/2009
aw man. she is making a seriously bad mistake here!
R-M G chapter 24 . 12/29/2009
Wow, I loved the ending of this novel. It is fantastically written and amazing. It kept you guessing until the very end. I applaud you. ;)
InsaneRomantic chapter 24 . 12/29/2009
I can't say that I hate this ending; only that I am truly sad that Ione would (possibly) die such a way. In my imagination Kainan will rescue her before she perishes, and so their story shall live on. I cried through every chapter, and felt a strange connection to every character. Forgotten was absolutely beautiful in every possible way.
adlerose chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
oh...please please do an epilogue...

just for closure...

even a short bit would do...

but it just cant end like that...
M.D chapter 25 . 12/19/2009
lol keep up the good work xD or w.e
245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »