Reviews for Forgotten
koerle chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
This looks like another great story! Something different and definately something tragic. Can't wait to read more :)
QuillChaser chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Amazing prologue.
M.Bianca chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
I have only one tiny little request: don't describe any beatings and whatnot with too many details.
Ravina chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Is this going to be another flashback piece? Or is that just for this chapter and a few others so that you can set the tone?

If I knew you were waiting for a review, I would have...oh wait, I already wrote one. (Everyone else can thank me later. In cheesecake, which I have a constant midnight craving for.)

Hold on...I just realized something. Didn't you write something about the POTC theme music on Twitter? (I'm too lazy to go check right now.) Was that 'research'? (And now the score is stuck in my head...lalalalala...)

And if he has a bunch of women at his place, how come none of them has given him an heir yet? Does he, gasp gasp, have fertility issues? (I mean, clearly he's able but...weak? Is that even a passable word for it?)

This review is turning into an essay. (If only I dedicated this much time and effort into my school work.) I'll just finish off by saying that I love their names! I've never heard anything like 'Ione' before, and 'Kainan' sounds familiar, but it's still unique.

- Rebekah
Ravina chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
"...with the face of a god and the temperament of a devil."

Hey, at least he's hot, right? *Rebekah slaps herself*

But I love the prologue! It's dark, but there's a semblance of hope running through it...I'm already so into this!

- Rebekah

[Hidden] P.S. If you stop updating TDIMMS I will hunt. You. Down. (Yeah, you didn't see this. *shifty-eyed*)
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17