Reviews for Forgotten
M.D chapter 24 . 12/19/2009
lmao u asshole.

ur storys great. i dont get why u say babe instead of baby but w.e.

xD i hate the ending..but the story would be retarded if it didnt have this ending. u probebly thought it through.

lol just like romeo and juliet retarded great ending
gem1990 chapter 24 . 12/14/2009
Wow. That was amazing. It was sad but it fit. Great story over all. You should write novels professionally!
gem1990 chapter 15 . 12/14/2009
How sad. The only being in the world that loves him. Great chapter by the way!
gem1990 chapter 13 . 12/14/2009
I don't really have anything to say other then I LOVE this story so far!
gem1990 chapter 8 . 12/14/2009
So I am loving this whole story so far and this chapter is sad but wonderful. I truly love the whole story! You are a great writer!
toffeecakesxox chapter 24 . 12/9/2009
okay i was DEFINITELY wrong :D

hahaha, but i don't hate you for the ending, gosh, some people are just so..

controlling, sometimes.

it wasn't their story, it was yours. :]

but still: I LOVED IT :D
toffeecakesxox chapter 23 . 12/9/2009
awwh, this was such a great chapter :]

i think i know what Ione's decision is!

it's pretty... reasonable, i think; i mean, if i'm right of course xD
toffeecakesxox chapter 22 . 12/9/2009
awh,

i hope Kainan changes :)

i really, really do.
toffeecakesxox chapter 21 . 12/9/2009
oh my goodness,

i wonder what he'll say :o

wasn't expecting that little cliffhanger ;]
toffeecakesxox chapter 20 . 12/9/2009
awwh!

such a saddening chapter with an entire LIST of Kainan's flaws, but it just makes him seem more real :]

that's why he's so fascinating!
sally n chapter 24 . 12/9/2009
hey..that was wow...u did warn us in the beginning that it wont be a happy ending but u ended it beautifully. have a good holiday mara and well done
jlr chapter 16 . 12/8/2009
So far I have been really enjoying this story. I got caught up in Mira's expression of faith though, because the words struck me as being very specifically the translation of the Hymn Adon Olam "V'hu hayah, v'hu hoveh, v'hu yiheyeh betifarah." "And he was, and he is, and he will be in glory." Which wasn't written until the eleventh century (possibly, there's some debate, definitely by the 14th century).

I don't know of any other place it can be found, and I'm not entirely sure if I'm even making sense, but I was wondering where you got that line from. jlr
Carrie chapter 25 . 12/8/2009
omg, I was sad at the ending but it just wouldnt be quite right if it was any other way. I loved it.
Jinxed Rogue chapter 25 . 12/7/2009
So yet again, you've hit it out of the park. Deep characters, dark flaws and a sharp plot.

I didn't mind that Ione killed herself in the end as much as I didn't quite feel like the story built into that. The whole story was like watching a criminal on death row, her life flashing before her eyes, but as the story progressed I felt like she would have lived for her son especially since she had fallen for Kainan. She had also been able to survive him (for the time) and saw Adina survive too. Towards the end where she lied to Adina also felt inconsistent, especially since she was trying not to be his like mother.

This is a bit of a reversal of My Beloved as well - Kainan (ruthless by choice) is the opposite of Alaric (caring but misguided) and Ione (suicide) is the opposite of Anwen (a survivor).

P.S. Ignore requests for a sequel or epilogue, it ended properly. Most of the time, we as writers have other ideas about what happens after we've given our official ending to a story, but there's a reason a story ends the way it does.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 22 . 12/6/2009
1) I've read somewhere that the best and quickest way to drive a woman nuts is to accuse her of adultery. See, Kainan must have been driving Ione nuts.

2) If Kainan changes, I might laugh out loud.
245 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »