Reviews for Forgotten
Icyfire4w5 chapter 15 . 12/6/2009
I adore my teacher, who once said, "Men can have more than one wife if they'll treat all their wives equally. The problem is that men will definitely love some wives more than others, therefore men ought to remain monogamous." I believe that her words suit this chapter really well.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 14 . 12/6/2009
Oh no, I feel like Etain sometimes, though I don't voice out my thoughts. (E.g. "Why are there so many girls proclaiming that they're in love with Mr. Heart-throb? He's mine, MINE!)
Icyfire4w5 chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
1) Argh, I must say that I disagree with you here, but it's okay. I'm glad that you genuinely care about English. (I'm referring to your A/N.)

2) "She’s dark enough to be exotic, and light enough to mix with the other white whores." (I hope that no matter how psychologically scarred men might be, they'll stop treating women as whores, as though women don't deserve dignity.)
Icyfire4w5 chapter 11 . 12/6/2009
I've a theory-Kainan nurses Ione back to health so that he can abuse her even more.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
I was comparing Kainan with Alaric when I suddenly realized that Alaric would never, ever attempt to murder Anwen by letting her drown.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
Oh dear, my worst nightmare has come true. Look at Ione, who is so cold and miserable now. I still hate Kainan for abusing his power and also disrespecting others, especially women.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
I don't know whether Kainan will ever repent, so I've to continue reading. I mean, if he's my husband, I'll definitely demand a divorce.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
I'm sorry for saying this, but whenever I read stories that are set at sea, I feel as though I'm seasick. Coincidentally, Ione has also been seasick.
ArielxLynn chapter 24 . 12/6/2009
To put it simply; I have a love/hate relationship with your ending. I hate it because she died and it made me cry. I love it because it was so beautifully written from beginning to end and made me want to cry more (I had to remind myself it was just a story). I also hate and love it because it was unpredictable and I wasn't expecting your story to end the way it did: so beautiful and touching. I love how you put yourself into character and use strong words to explain how she feels and to describe the smallest details. Where do those words come from? How do you make something so horrible as death so touching and understanding? You really have a talent to make the reader feel and that is what makes a novel worth reading.
XD chapter 24 . 12/6/2009
WAH! dont listen to them haters.. WAH! i love your story WAG! it made me cry though! WAH! wah.! huge pat on the back for u... sniffles
toffeecakesxox chapter 19 . 12/5/2009
aw, poor Ione has a huge decision to make.

i feel so bad for her, but then i wonder what Kainan would say if she told him about their child..

would he be happy?

would he treat her better?

i need to keep reading. :D
toffeecakesxox chapter 18 . 12/5/2009
awh,

that baby has the most perfect timing :)

hahah, i think Kainan's sorry for hurting Ione like that,

but she can't change him when he's already so... Kainan.
littlemisscute chapter 24 . 12/5/2009
ok ok, yes i am sad she dies, but like you said it IS a tragedy and well it just makes sense.

i absolutly LOVE your story even with her dying, by the way what DID Ione mean when she said “If they find me, tell them to bury me where the roses grow.” sorry i'm not so sharp and there was obviously a part i missed :D
toffeecakesxox chapter 17 . 12/4/2009
oh. my. god.

so amazing. :]

i loved that ending.

i honestly can't breathe now.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/4/2009
WHAT THE HELL? I waited a long time for this ending and this, this is.. MADNESS! Argh...Sigh, nothing can be done though.. Good job, I hate the ending.. GR!
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »