Reviews for Forgotten
JWood chapter 24 . 12/3/2009
wow..

Even though she committed suicide I was not disappointed with the ending. You did a great job.

I want to know what happens with the other characters though. Can you do one more chapter with kainan's point of view or any of the characters left after Ione's death? I would totally love you if you did.
softrequiem chapter 25 . 12/3/2009
OMG The story's finished! Congrats on completing it! :) The ending was tragic, yes, but I thought it was fitting.. and it totally reminded me of the book The Awakening by Kate Chopin (Have you ever read it?). When I first suspected that she was going to drown herself (and I was reading the part where she said she wasn't afraid of the sea anymore) I had this moment like, "OMG It's just like Edna Pontellier!" LOL

Hmm.. is the "bury where the roses grow" part from Redeeming Love? I think I remember something about roses.. but I could totally be wrong, hahaha. It does sound familiar though.

Again, great job in finishing the story! It was very well-written and I enjoyed reading it :D
shakrya chapter 24 . 12/3/2009
Gosh, I think this is the most apt ending for this story. It is pretty much impossible for Kainan to change and for her to work miracles will make this story alot less real. Though what I'd really like to see would be a tiny one-shot on the workings of Kainan's mind, especially when he saw the (only) love of his life kill herself. Since a huge chunk of this story was written from the female protagonist's perspective. Will you ever consider writing that one-shot?:D
StorieLuver101 chapter 24 . 12/3/2009
It was a really great ending. I would have liked it better if she had stayed though
M.Bianca chapter 24 . 12/3/2009
I can't imagine another ending for this story. she loved him too much to leave and find another man, and she couldn't have stayed with him, to stand his mood and all that. well done! a novel a month.
TinuvielDork chapter 24 . 12/3/2009
Oh my. I actually - I think this is the best ending for this story. I had an idea of what might happen when she told Kainan to ask the sailors to bury her where the roses grew, but I wasn't sure if she actually would. I knew she would not stay, nor would she try to meet up with her parents again. I'm not liking how she thinks she doesn't deserve to raise her son - I'm pretty sure she does more than Kainan does - but I can sort of understand where she's coming from.

This story was really good. Especially for having been written in one month! I could see you going back to edit it, but I can't really think of any one part that needed particular looking at again. Fantastic job!

-Tin

p.s. enjoy your cookies and chocolate and the like. You deserve it! :)
Lesumi chapter 24 . 12/3/2009
I figured that out , sortish.

I would be heartbroken to death if there's a pig like that IRL.
indijana chapter 24 . 12/3/2009
I absolutely LOVE the ending. Don't get me wrong, i'm a sucker for happy endings... But somehow I don't feel that it would've been a better story if she decided to stay with Kainan. I believe this turned out more realistic, in my opinion. I can't wait to read the sequal though, I have a feeling it's going to be about Jaroen and Lily, but who knows... BTW the name Jeroen is a name that is used a lot in the Netherlands (where I live)and it means 'Holy name'. Just thought i'd tell you. Xoxo
RMB4 chapter 24 . 12/3/2009
The ending made me realy sad! :( Still good for you if that was what you really wanted to write.

btw Jeroen is a very common name in the Netherlands. It is officially short for Hieronymus. I know a lot of guys called Jeroen. You pronounce it "Je" as "Yeah" and the "oe" as the "oo" in "looking".
Dieter Haley chapter 25 . 12/2/2009
im glad you did one of these for this story. theyre always interesting.

also, i have a stupid question. :o

what does kainan do when ione dies? like, i know you never wrote it, but do you have like an idea of what happens or anything? im just kinda curious. :P
Dieter Haley chapter 24 . 12/2/2009
butbutbut. ;;

yeah, merry christmas to you too, mara. way to RUIN MY DAY.

ill just go jump off that bridge now i guess. D:

in all seriousness, that was really well written. and i dont know how i forgot to mention it before, but when i was reading the part where he was telling ione they would wait for seven months, i was like almost in tears.

OHMYLORD, KAINAN. HES SUCH A JACKASS. 8C

pardon the language, but for reals...not nice. _

i mean, i could guess that it wasnt going to end well at the way this chapter started, but i didnt think you were gonna kill her. jeez. :P
axiden chapter 25 . 12/2/2009
Why? Why did you kill her! I never thought she will die at the end! I'm not going to cheer for you anymore :P Anyways, at least it's not that 'cliche'
dblack50 chapter 24 . 12/2/2009
You know, I honestly don't think you could have ended this any other way, as sad as it was to read this. (If my hubby hadn't been sitting in the room just now, I might have cried for Ione.)I did guess that she was going to drown herself when she said that to him. I thought maybe she'd throw herself off the cliff like the one other lady mentioned or jump off the boat. Something. Having her just walk off the pier...she was so at peace with it. The aftermath of that must have been chaotic. I wonder...if anything could make Kainan love, would that have been it, or did he just feel more deserted by her. Certainly tragic, but so very well written and thought out. Thank you and Bravo for such an incredible story.
dblack50 chapter 23 . 12/2/2009
Can't wait to read her decision, but I don't want to stop encouraging you too, since you've entertained me so well this month.

So Kainan's not changed by his son's birth. I had secretly hoped, although it wasn't expected. He's so lost. I feel for poor little Jeroen and what he'll have to endure with Kainan as a father. Now I'm wondering, will Kainan even be able to love the baby? Really love him?
jennaxP chapter 24 . 12/2/2009
Wow, I had to read the last part twice. I was really shocked when I read it, honestly didn't expect it. You wrote such a heartbreaking, yet beautiful tale of Ione. It's sad to see her commit suicide, but still understandable. And isn't she referring to the hut, where Kainan and his mother lived in, as the place where the roses grow? I'm sad to see the story end, but thanks for it!
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »