Reviews for Get a Life
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
that reduced me into a pile of mush:3 very well written!
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Awesome work!
Charlotte Russo chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This was cute. There were some parts of the story that didn't really make much sense...but I guess that was your intent? Because the entire part where she breaks it off with him is confusing. There were very minor typos throughout the story, but overall I enjoyed it. ]

XOXO

Charlotte
SlugHunter chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
naw

that was so cute! :D
CassandraStacy chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I love how she goes back to their place, fully forcing him to take her back, despite the fact that he's a workaholic and then he goes and proposes to her, showing that he has changed! Cute story, thanks for sharing!

Cassandra
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I find it a little odd that technically before they addressed their problems, she accepts his marriage proposal, but it does work. And this was cute but realistic and I really liked it, ahaha. (: I'm very glad artistic dreamer added this to our c2. (:
mocha.panda chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aw, this was such a cute one-shot. So far, this is my favorite entry for Annoyance's "Breaking Up, Making Up" challenge. I absolutely love how Mason proposed to Thaliana. Excellent fluffy story.
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Aw.. That's so cute!) Very wel done!)
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
i loved it!

it so nice...

sweet..
anitsirK chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Hahahaha! That was so sweetly full of fluff and romance. So cute. Thanks for writing such a lighthearted story! It lifted my spirits. :D And made me smile. Good work.
a little girl chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
*outstanding ovation* good job good job :) hihihi
Sugar chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Your writing is atrocious. Please give up.
PurpI3.14 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
so cuute

well done _

i loved the ending~!
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Realistic, I must say. They made up too easily I think (not sure why I say that pft), but I like the story anyways! :D
balloonfista chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Aw...so cute. I have a weakness for guys like Mason.

Ri