Reviews for Hollow Secrets
Are they vampires
Guest chapter 26 . 5/28/2013
Hayley?
Juliet Scar chapter 29 . 10/3/2011
Please? A sequel? You have to make a sequel! Well you don't to... but it's your fault you made the story so damn additing! I really want his brother Harry and Ava to fall in love! I know the whole Ethan and Ava love forever is really tight and holds no room for other lovers but... I am just like that! I would always be the one wanting the other person to be the winner! Always! Even in Hunger Games and I Am Number Four! Always! Okay, okay, sorry! Getting off topic, I know! This was such a great story! There was a great structure! Some of the books I've read are all over the place, you know? I would say I was a the edge of my seat but a chair gets really uncomfortable after several hours! You have no idea how many times I got yelled at for keeping my reading light on at two in the morning! And you know why? Because of YOU! Sequel? PLEASE? You kind of ended the story with loose ends with the whole "They will be back" thing! Please! Thank you for the time you spent writing this amazing story! Sequel? Consider it? Great story!
100percentfan chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I loved it from beginning to end, BUT I THINK IT NEEDS A BSEQUEL/B.

I want to know what happens to Hayley, Danielle, and Jason as well as the other characters in the story. Does Harry, Ebony, and Grace ever find love?

Please don't leave the character hanging.
Barbie826 chapter 29 . 4/8/2011
Their romance happened really quickly and they liked each other really fast.

I liked this story before you brought the whole Drake guy thing and his mother. I wasn't really into that.

But I liked reading about her and Ethan and their friends.
millienmile chapter 29 . 4/23/2010
Hey so i wanted to review this story as well even though its over :P It was amazing! i seriously loved it, i want an Ethan :P Oh and just so you know, i woke up this morning and started reading it(even while i was straightening my hair, which is quite an effort) went to school came home and i've only just finished it. So congratulations on keeping me thoroughly distracted :P *yawn* now i can finally go to sleep. xoxo great story
babykezyx chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
Oh my gosh! Before Ethan said he was a murderer, I was like, "oh no, this is going to be another twilight. blahblahblah He's a vampire yadayadayada" but now I'm like pleased it's not because I don't really like stories which are influenced by Twilight because they are too similar and aren't unique enough.

But now I'm happy you've gone for your own completely unique story :D thanks :) *happy*

yayy I'm actually ADDICTED! :O :D XD yayy :) :) thanks for writing such an amazing story :D
wilko4523 chapter 14 . 1/27/2010
Hey!

This is really good! What kind of trouble is Ethan in though, must be pretty bad

Does Hayley still dislike(think he has no personality) Ethan though-maybe Ava and her can team up in mutual whatever it is for Ethan haha

I've seen Kings of Leon live three times-be jealous! twice before they released their most recent (and popular) album and once after at a festival. I personally wasn't as big as a fan of their most recent album than their old stuff-it was a bit to poppy/mainstream so I got bored of most of the songs pretty quickly while I still love their old stuff-what do you think?

wilko x
OneLeft chapter 29 . 1/20/2010
I hope you're making a sequal to this. Well, I can't wait to read the sequal.

Lizzie
laurac559 chapter 17 . 1/20/2010
Love!
laurac559 chapter 16 . 1/20/2010
Oh. My. Word. I LOVE THIS!

When they were at the KOL concert and Ethan pulled her into him, my heart skipped a beat.

It skipped a beat when he kissed her too!

I FEEL LIKE I'M AVA!

Love. Love. Love it!
ACKLAX3 chapter 29 . 1/20/2010
SCORE! I'm so excited for the sequel! Well I'm off to go read the newest chapter of one of my favorite stories called double vision aka your newest story:D
scarletfleur chapter 29 . 1/20/2010
ooh so excited! :)
Eccthlacine chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
Cute story but this chapter was a bit of a turn off for me. It all got a little too Twilight and the turnabout from them hating each other to tortured love happened a bit too quickly. I will, however, continue to look forward to your other story! Can't wait to read more of your work.
Amaranth Rose chapter 28 . 12/24/2009
Okay. I must congratulate you! I honestly didn't think I would like this story. However, I fell in love with it! I hope you are writing/will write/wrote a sequel, but maybe it's left with a slight cliffhanger. You know...? Although I am wondering about Hayley and Ava's future as a painter with kids haha :)
110 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »