Reviews for Hollow Secrets
Crystal Red Roses chapter 25 . 11/29/2009
O.M.G. what a cliffy, i swear, i was just about to cry while reading this, it was so unbelievably intense, just...wow. You have to update soon, i swear girl, you have me on a very short leash. But i still love ya ;)
CoralKay chapter 25 . 11/29/2009
this is such a good story! You have me on the edge of my seat!
ACKLAX3 chapter 25 . 11/29/2009
aw i love oliver:( those...creatures(yeah i kind of think it suits them-hahah) are so evil haha i was kinda expecting hayley to be one of them..but anyways keep up the amazing work-im so excited for the next chapter:D
SJ1996 chapter 25 . 11/29/2009
OMG! I can't believe this is happening. You're a really good writer because you made me cry and please don't let Oli die. I think I would cry even more. This is a really good story and you should update the curiosity of whats going to happen is going to kill me. Thank you so much for putting this story today it saved me from boredom.
metallicdiamond chapter 25 . 11/29/2009
don't let oliver die!
OneLeft chapter 24 . 11/29/2009
update soon please. I really want to know what happens with the whole Ethan and Ava thing and now this.

Lizzie
SJ1996 chapter 24 . 11/28/2009
ahh great chapter

i hate hayley i think she's with drake

and poor Ava and Oliver

Ethan's gonna be pissed
mindless selfishness chapter 24 . 11/28/2009
please don't let oliver die! i really like him! ah! please update! oh ma goodness! that is a freakin' cliffy!
Kid of Colors chapter 24 . 11/28/2009
jeez what an ending to the chapter.

Pleease continue your story :)
Tesco Metro chapter 24 . 11/27/2009
oh snap. You better update soon! This is getting intense
sizzymustard12 chapter 24 . 11/27/2009
Uh oh
ACKLAX3 chapter 24 . 11/27/2009
ah this is so intense! aw I hope that ethan comes back to save them! Hahah I love this story I'm like obsessed:D Hayley seems so evil...haha keep up the great work!
Crystal Red Roses chapter 24 . 11/27/2009
No Ethan! now, you should be happy to know, that i am thoroughly confused. In a good way, like, I really want to know what's happening. You better update soon, the tension is driving me nuts!
mindless selfishness chapter 23 . 11/26/2009
aw ethan so sexxy!
ACKLAX3 chapter 23 . 11/26/2009
I love this story! aw they are such a cute couple! I think I have an idea about what Hayley said about Ethan but I'm not sure:) keep up the great work:D
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »