Reviews for Vampire World
Ditto123 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh the prologue is really, Really, REALLY good :) I hope that you can update whenever you can!
Latinoprincess chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Awwwww... Sadness, I was expecting a full-on story, at least there. chapters or something, oh well. I STILL LOVE YOU AND YOUR AWESOME VAMPIRE STORIES THOUGH! In a anxious fan-waiting-for-more-and-more-chapters kind of way, not in a romantic way. Have a GREAT day!
mia aurora chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
update soon ! i fell in love with this already :)
Nadel chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
i love this story

love
Sharky237 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
:( This is going to be such a great story. I hope you finish Everything I Never Wanted soon so you can continue with this one.

Cheers

sharky
Theresa98 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I really hope you continue with this story someday! The first chapter has me really intrigued! It look like it could be good!
2muchreading chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This story starts so interestingly that I hope you update it. I also like vampires but as you said "Twilight" has just about done it for me. If you have time, an update would really be great. The end of this chapter leaves you hanging-what will happen to the baby as she gets older and will the mother tell her daughter about all of this?
starchild8790 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
i like this story so far
Storylover456 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Hey just thought I'd let you know that I would like to read the rest of this story.
Mae Liz chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
It's an interesting concept, I'd like to see more of it.
Kielke chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I love how the story sounds so far, i cant wait to read it ]
mirokulover chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
aw i want to read more! please update soon!
xenocanaan chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I love it!
midnightdream-5 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Ok i would def be interested in reading more of this it has def potential and i think i'd prefer to read it in 1st person (that of Sarah i presume)

Kat x
L. Valdez chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
hmm, I'm intrigued. I definitely want to see what happens next! Please update soon. :)

L.V.