Reviews for Diary Of A Small Girl
YasuRan chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
I agree with you on that last point. It's better to be a first class version of yourself than a second-rate version of what others want you to be.

Wow, Kelly Clarkson and Christina Aguilera :O. It takes a powerhouse voice to sing their songs so I commend you for that :)
TymCon chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
A werewolf romance? Im actually a fan of anything supernatural but is that like twilight? im really not a fan of that:S Well anyway i always like bonfires:P

Ps: I just remebered what you said in forum so i thought id say these monosyllable reviews are for fun:P
TymCon chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Oh good for you! yeah i like st trinians too as well. There is a sequal comming out, supposedly paramores doinga soundtrack or was it for the last one. Well nice story:P
TymCon chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Oh i like gossip girl too! I download them from in ternet so im on like season three:P
TymCon chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Well this is interesting. Id write a diary entry but their isnt really anything happening. Well you are going to a halloween party thats nice. Lol i kinda liked the hannah montana movie.
WutNow chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I never really understood what a pillow-book is,and now I know: it's a diary. Man i'm slow haha XD.

Since you're not looking for critiques, and grammar doesn't matter... i don't know what I can say XD. You left me in a corner here kels.

Um, I hope you had a good Halloween. Mine was boring haha.
YasuRan chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
Parents always seem to hate when you have free time, right? It's almost like they're jealous XD.
oHriginal chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
oo thats pretty cool

you should have tried for X Factor :)
oHriginal chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
yeah i want John and Edward out aswell!
That Random Girl Who Writes chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
I get to go to school! I was a 99.9 yesterday and u haveta be less tthan 100 to go! yay me!
YasuRan chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Awesome news! Hope everything goes smoothly from here ;)
That Random Girl Who Writes chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
That's so awesome! I had a fever last night, but i'm ok now but my mom won't lemmie go to school! We were going to watch a funny vid in class and I made the teacher (who I'm close with, she's my inspiratiion) promise not to show it until I'm back. meh. I'm happy things are better on your end, finally! I haveta do makeup work (that i asked for b/c I knew I wasn't going to be here today..) and study for a test.

xoxo

That Random Girl Who Writes
YasuRan chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
My school years were terrible too. Still, my friends were my saving grace. Or more like the only grace :/. Still, you have your singing to fall back on. Good luck with the recording!
Alathea chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Yeah, being excluded sucks, doesn't it. I get it all the time from school. You see, I'm at an all girls school where everyone gossips about everyone. It took me a while to realise that a lot of it isn't personal, it's just a dog-eat-dog world and they all do everything they can to look as though they themselves haven't been left out.

As for the sport thing, well I know I would love to move schools too so that I can get more involved with the Arts, but my parents won't let me. I was the younger child, and my sister before me got to choose where to go.

I hope that things get better at school and your parents let you move if that's really what you want to do.

Alathea