Reviews for Lollipop
ImInALamp chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Soo you should update ALLL your stories haha. I love them! :)
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
haha nice authors note

lovelovelove it!

cant wait for more!

hope you update soon!

-ifly*hugs*
C.M.Ortega chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Cool! How intense would it be to be the only human! I really like the flow you have in first person. It's not choppy like others do it. One thing you may want to watch for, there were a couple of tense problems and spelling errors, or words that weren't needed. Nothing too big. If you read it out loud to yourself, you will definately find them. Can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
Writer Dreamder chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Now this...Is Awesome! one girl, in a full universirty full of Vampires? MOTHERLOAD HERE! lol. I love it!
brokenlocket chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
It's an exciting first chapter and definitely makes me want ot read more. Your style of writing is very pleasant, not as overly exagerating as some twist first perspective. Instead it is very fitting to describe the main character with the right colors.

Tbh, I didn't see the twist at the end coming, seriously thinking it was going to go fairly smooth for Casey at VCU.
ANewDayWillCome chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Excellent first chapter. Nice fluid writing and very informative. I loved how you talked about the color blue and related Kenneths cerulean blue hair to the vampires eye color. Nice. Already just by reading the first chapter this is quite better than twilight and step up.