Reviews for Another One
Imaginewhirledpeas chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Woah. I muat not be deep enough for this story. Wasthe message that no one actually loved him? no? I need answers!
Ioga chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Interestingly twisted piece. I was kind of worried for a while, reading the "EVERYONE knows what he's capable of" type of fear descriptions. I have some issue with the female character who apparently knows for sure she's going to be killed, and worries about making the killer angry by even running too slowly. I can understand the concept of getting mentally paralyzed at the expectation of death, but this just somehow rubs me the wrong way. You've been alone in a dark room for days and are about to die! Any human attention is positive attention! X-)

But yeah, after the ending I felt better. Strange is as strange does. :)

Minor nitpick: There's a strange variation in tense towards the end: Most of the story is in present tense, but the last parts are in past tense.

Thanks for this!
A.Funeral.For.Edgar chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I'm not sure I can fully understand this, but I do know one thing; it was quite beautiful.
Whisper on the Lips chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
so to be free all she had to do was resist temptation and stand strong? hrm. it's very intresting. i like all the details and the way you wove in the past. write on!
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
So beautiful and sad. I liked reading the complex emotions betrayed in this! _
ModernCinderella chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
it was haunting, in a way that I actually saw and felt the eerie environment in the story. It's somewhat an open-ended tale, and it makes me try to decipher the guy's behavior. The reason behind it...anyway, it was a nice, psychological one shot. :D
Robyn Kolbe chapter 1 . 10/31/2009