Reviews for Train of Thought
Dark Lynnette chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
I find it strange that the names you've chosen for your characters practically scream who/what they are. Creative? Sure, but having one name Syko (pronounced sicko or psycho?) was totally distracting, especially when no one commented on it as a nickname or real name, but the narrator says the ex was a pyscho. Just didn't get it when the other names where more subtle.

I was also confused by such a self-aware protagonist who stayed with an abuser. Maybe it will be explained further, but I don't quite buy the reasoning. I do like, however, that a deciding factor was the lease being up. I've heard that from friend and am always amused.

Anyway, I don't hate this story and think you're a good writer. It's just this story that I'm not too keen on at the moment. I'll try another chapter and see how it goes.
Laura chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
Ok this is really annoying me. Rape is not suddenly not rape just because the victim has a physical reaction to it or it begins to enjoy certain sensations. If they say no and the person goes ahead anyway, it's rape.
Alexilaihorox chapter 8 . 12/7/2009
This was really good! I loved it :)
Antonis chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
I absloutly love it so far!

You are a brilliant writer.