Reviews for Pet
Peacock Slayer chapter 26 . 2/1/2013
This is incredible. It's a shame that this hasn't been updated in so long. Hope you didn't completely abandon this.
cuttiekittie193 chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
hehe Kat and Ren are so cute! The only thing I wish was the first time of Kat meeting Bailey. I hope you haven't abandoned this story becauase I already love it:)
samy chapter 26 . 11/9/2011
Good story. Reminds me of the serials they used to show at movies to get kids to come back. (My mom told me about them.) One cliff-hanger after another.

Why have you never finished the story? Just a short chapter where things go Right? I have having it hang like this? And get him back to being a boy...? Can you or maybe not?

And why doesn't Kat go to school or have a tutor?
aControversialSecret chapter 26 . 10/25/2010
So cool

i love Kat, he is awesome

it was funny reading your story because alot of the names you used are actually people I know, like Ren, Alyssa, Pheonix, Grey etc...

anyway, i loved how you have Kat growing and becoming stronger

its like watching a flower bloom

also i like Ren better than all the other people Kat's been with, i hope they stay together.
BluNyghtLeo chapter 26 . 8/23/2010
Geez it's been a while since i checked up on this story! I was wondering when u were gona update again lol. Hope to read more soon. )
Alexilaihorox chapter 26 . 6/22/2010
Yay! XD I'm so happy you updated _

It was great and I hope we get some more Ren/Kat action in the next one haha I love them :D
horatio chapter 26 . 6/22/2010
Lovely to see this still being continued :)

Kat rocks! And the blushing is still so cute!
BluNyghtLeo chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
I love this story too! XD And I really would like to read more on it, pleaase
Alexilaihorox chapter 24 . 5/9/2010
Ah! I just reread this story and I forgot how much I loved it XD

I know you're working on New Beginnings and Monster and The Thunder Can Wait right now, but I really hope you can find time to update this again! Me and my friend are patiently awaiting it :D
miraakira chapter 25 . 5/7/2010
i'm trying to figure out this story esp. Kat, who will he really end up with. ah well i just hope this doesn't turn out like water colours. depression is a bad thing lol.
Descoral chapter 25 . 3/14/2010
Awesome, just like the rest of your stories. Pleaase continue .
PyroTech chapter 25 . 12/28/2009
oi! good, good, good so far I like it. Hope you get more out soon
PyroTech chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
how old is Pet? for some reason I see him as 16...maybe I read it in there breifly?...i don't know...Though this story has me interested...I shall read on...
Alpharoyale chapter 25 . 12/19/2009
.A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

The writing was flawless, and I love your writing style, I couldn't tear myself away, (believe me, my parents gave me up for a lost cause trying to get away from the computer)

I also love it that all the bad things that happen to Kat aren't all that intentional, and that Brent and Matt did love him but it went wrong (I don't think I explained it right) but I love how close to reality it is, the cruelty Kat dealt with is not always intended, and he understands (to a point)and forgives.

Truly a treasure among treasures, (by the way LOVE the plot!)

and I can't WAIT to read MORE!
Alexilaihorox chapter 25 . 12/18/2009
I LOVE this story! XD I can't wait for the next update!