Reviews for Pet
Alpharoyale chapter 25 . 12/19/2009
.A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

The writing was flawless, and I love your writing style, I couldn't tear myself away, (believe me, my parents gave me up for a lost cause trying to get away from the computer)

I also love it that all the bad things that happen to Kat aren't all that intentional, and that Brent and Matt did love him but it went wrong (I don't think I explained it right) but I love how close to reality it is, the cruelty Kat dealt with is not always intended, and he understands (to a point)and forgives.

Truly a treasure among treasures, (by the way LOVE the plot!)

and I can't WAIT to read MORE!
Alexilaihorox chapter 25 . 12/18/2009
I LOVE this story! XD I can't wait for the next update!
horatio chapter 25 . 12/18/2009
Aww Kat! But who was the kidnapper? And why has the kid not got a constant bodyguard, like most lead singers is famous bands? Hmm. Tbh sounds like he'd be safer as a boy, although who knows with pervs. And greedy-evils.

Vince obviously was the star of the chapter, but I can't make my mind up on whether he"s a good guy or a bad guy. I'd like to think after that ending there that he's a good guy, but guess I have to wait and see.

Ren is dashing as ever and Phoenix and the others are so lovely the way they look after Kat.

Kudos to you!

Luv H xx
AwwKat chapter 24 . 12/2/2009
Shmut! :) lmao, loved it. Well done :D
horatio chapter 23 . 11/29/2009
I love Kat so much :)

And the band are all pretty amazing, also Bailey. Brent in this chapter seems decent (despite his obviously twisted nature) - like he'll honestly let Kat go and get on with his life?

Wondering if the Cal-cal twins are going to be a regular feature and if Kat and Ren's relationship will be under pressure... can't wait to read more!
Alexilaihorox chapter 23 . 11/28/2009
Marvelous. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Alexilaihorox chapter 22 . 11/27/2009
Really good! Can't wait for the next one!
Alexilaihorox chapter 21 . 11/26/2009
Mucho amazing! I love Kat and Ren! Please update soon!
acorn2oak chapter 20 . 11/8/2009
Ack! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Excellent story so far. Thank you!

I was wondering how you were going to resolve the Kat/Matt/Ren issue, nicely done. The foreshadowing to the resolution with Brent is also good. Makes me itch to find out what will happen!
acorn2oak chapter 9 . 11/7/2009
This is a fantastic story so far. Thank you!

Your writing is very smooth and the story is really compelling. I love the way you've described all the characters.
Zaehlas chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
Another awesome one. I can see a trend in the writing, and that doesn't bother me, because you've made each of your characters unique. They might go through similar circumstances, but they all handle them in different ways, with different relationships.

Kudos!
Alexilaihorox chapter 20 . 11/6/2009
I absolutely adore your story! I can't wait until you put more up! Xd
27 | « Prev Page 1 2