Reviews for Familiar
numnuts chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Playlist randomly throws Radiohead's 'Creep' in as I'm reading this, lol

Loved this. Utterly loved it. The supernatural in this time? Wow! Don't think i've read anything quite like this before. i loved that he found his someone, or rather they found him. I liked the masks, and how his life was going down the shitter and them bam, someone turns up, someone dark and familiar... :D Great story, I love your work!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
hawt. a little rushed, and i wish there were more. but wonderfully creative and insightful. i love your attention to detail (with the clothes, and the lies to cover the clothes). bravo!
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I really enjoyed this and I couldn't help but wish for more.
Bookworm24601 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Nice... :)
blackcherry21 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
it's been a long time since i've actually felt...something...after reading a story~ sequel? pwease~

i love the part where you compared him to a fox! so cute!
mewlexi chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
*blush* Woah! Slow down...nah don't *nosebleed*
rjaldi chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Nice. I liked the mystery of the witch, not knowing exactly who he was until he revealed himself. I also like how you made him slightly suspicious, with August's apparent drugging (I assume he was drugged in some manner, or maybe it was the bond forming from their proximity?). I also like the poignancy of August's feelings at the beginning...his heartache at his friend's marriage, and how you turned it around into passion for his true match. Overall, nicely done!
gogaga chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
AH! RICHARD IS SO HOT. :D

and i especially like the beginning, which is a bit odd because the *ahem* juicier parts are towards the end, but the characters' banter really makes me smile. and i like how August completes Richard!
BlAcKMaCgICWoMeN chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
very lovely i liked it sweet short and to the point
cancelaccount chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I love Love LOVE this! :)
Esquirella chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Simply incredible. I loved it!
Wicked Wretched chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I adore this story, it's perfectly delightful.

Just a couple of things; 'hansom' is an old type of cab, whereas 'handsome' is the masculine form of beautiful.

Also, 'cant' is a hypocritical style of speaking, and I have no idea what word it was meant to be.

If malapropism is meant to be one of August's traits, then it's certainly fine.

Lovely work.
Taylor n Mia chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
bice, ilike
frogs of war chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
So very cute.

I don't know if you noticed, but you spelled August's pants different ways britches & breaches (the last should have a double ee). And you have alter for altar and hansom for handsome.

If August was dreaming about someone he thought was Robert, then no wonder he was so sad when Robert chose a wife over him. These last fifteen or twenty must have been the longest in Richard's long life as he waited of August to grow up.
joojoo chapter 1 . 11/1/2009