Reviews for In Your Eyes
Miss Stothard chapter 12 . 2/10/2012
I was right, and I'm gonna say it -I TOLD YOU SO!

Your stories are much better MINE! y miserable ones totally, TOTALLY, pale in comparison to yours!

I'm almost jealous, but I'm too hooked on this story so could you continue on this one? Thats a very long please you know. :)
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
Great ;D

I REALY Cant wait 'till the next chapter!

:) :) :)

Thanks for the spoilers!

Whos leaving? Im freaking out... :P
Gaby chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
Maybe you should change the summary, 12 chapters in and I'm still waiting for fate to kick in.
Only4Miken chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
I liked this chapter. The end of it was funny. It seemed a bit like a filler chapter. Not a whole lot happened. I'm looking forward to the chapters coming up for some drama. It sounds like they will be good. Tammy is kinda getting on my nerves a bit. She seems like she's getting really bipolar almost. I guess thats understandable but still. It doesn't make it any less annoying. Keep writing! I'm loving this story.
beth chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
better write fast! i love it! can't wait!now if i can figure out what's gonna happen at the dance...
DisturbingThePeace chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
It feels like its been so long since you last updated. I had to go back and read over chapter 11. lol. jk. But I really did miss Isaac a lot, even annoying old Tammy. hehe. Ugh and I know what you mean about junior year. Its driving me crazy as well. I have a chapter saved on my computer but I keep neglecting to send it to my beta (yay I finally got one!). Lol. But I'm glad you found the time out of your more than busy schedule to put out a great update. And now because of those 5 hints, I'm more excited than ever for another update.

On another note, I think its brilliant how you are gradually unraveling Isaac's past through subtle indications, in which Isaac's thoughts and actions cause him to reflect to a past time (for instance, the homecoming)and it reveals just another small piece to the enormous puzzle that is Isaac. yet, with these revelations, Isaac remains a mystery to the reader in a way that entices me to want to read further. I think that's really cool. Thats talent! Lol.

Enjoy your holiday! :)
lisa chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
its a great story
DisturbingThePeace chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
I'm gonna miss you writing in Isaac's POV. Let me just say, you write the male perspective very well. Most writers writing in the male pov curse too much and make men seem like complete horn dogs with sex on the brain every other second. Lol. But I think you do it amazingly well. I'm sure Emma's POV will be just as great. And im kinda excited for a new female because Tammy is a little frustrating - i dont think they make a food pair.
Beverly chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
Great :)
WickedMissy chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
Ice-cream parlor girl! yay she's his neighbor! yuppie!

I felt a little hate towards Tammy when she said 'I think I got you all figured out' I wanted to kick her ass!

Hhaha more of Ice-cream parlor girl please!
WickedMissy chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
HAHA! I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT TAMMY!

Awesome chapter!
Only4Miken chapter 11 . 10/1/2010
I can't wait to read Emma's pov. That is going to change everything.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
Great story!

My answer 4 random question: Marble of white and dark mud :P

mm...yum!
Only4Miken chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
I'm glad he's with Tammy even if I do find her kinda annoying. He could do so much better.
DisturbingThePeace chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
Im really curious as to who all these mysterious girls are- its got me on my toes haha. And i've been wondering if Brian could possibly be gay, because i noticed a few implications, but perhaps im getting paranoid ; ).

And congrats on being a junior!
72 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »