Reviews for The Rise of Heretics
Grape chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I read this when it was a full story! I'm so happy you are able to sell it now. When you are able to get it on the NOOK please post because I'll definitely buy it. Thanks. :)
Lana chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This seems like such a good story! Is there any way you can bring it back to fictionpress? I really want to read it but I don't own a kindle and have no way to get my hands on one. And I want to read this story so badly!
Tothineownself chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I'm so happy that you have self-published this. When I (finally) get my Kindle it will be the first thing I buy. I have loved this story forever and its still one of my favorites. I hope that you've had lots of success with it.
LittleMissDreamer7 chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
I really love this story it's completely different and unique the story line is very interesting :) I'm completely addicted
schoggi chapter 26 . 1/7/2011
What a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing it.
lc chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
hey its been awhile since i read a fantasy story on this website i actually enjoyed. im glad i stumbled onto this story, you are a very talented writer
quell chapter 26 . 10/1/2010
AH...I can't believe it's ended. :'( The characters of this story are just so well developed, and individual in their own quirks and temperments, that I'm just not sure I can stomach reading an alternate reality so soon. I think I'll give it a while. But really, I love this story so much; the characters, the humour, the situations. People don't know what they're missing out on!
NB-writer chapter 26 . 8/12/2010
Wow this is really good and super interesting you should have a lot more reviews. I really loved it and it was so long. I blow by most stories in a day but this took me two. Super nice work.
ParadoxBattleZone chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
When I created my FictionPress account (literally yesterday,) your story was one of the first I saw and... Wow, I'm glad I found it. The characters all seem believable at this point, you're allowing plot points to be revealed at a steady pace (as opposed to just dumping a bunch of plot outright, like others do.)

I WILL be reading onward. This is shaping up to be good...
DSI Girl chapter 26 . 8/4/2010
wonderfull story, and by the way i can totaly see puck's weapon as a large squeeky hammer!
FM Radio chapter 26 . 7/24/2010
This is incredible! I just spent an entire day reading it. It was hard for me to get into it at the beginning, but when Sathra started becoming more expressive, I became more involved. It was a while before she broke the shell. I think part of the reason was that the chapters are so DAMN LONG. Not that I didn't love that, it's just hard to continue on sometimes. I would love to see this published; I would definitely enjoy reading this in book form! I truly enjoyed this and can honestly say that nothing I've read in a while has held this much interest for me. And, I really loved the last line of the epilogue. Haha. Thank you for writing this! :)
Ven chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I'm nearing the end of this fic so I figured I'd leave a review as a token of my appreciation to the writer. I loved every part of this fic really. I'm a total sucker for anything fantasy/magic related so this reeled me in from the start. It's a shame to see how little reviews you've received and though it might not reflect on exactly how many readers you get it still irks me that such a well detailed fic with an actual story plot can have so few reviews compared to a an overrated and under-written high school teen cliche that we've all probably read at least too many times written in too many different ways. So anyway I won't get into the logistic of plots or characters because I won't fool myself into thinking I know what the heck I'm talking about. But the gist of what I'm trying to say is, your fic rocked and if it was ever published I would be the first to order a copy. Hope to read more of your work un/published in the near future.

V.
Lilchany chapter 26 . 6/27/2010
Finally finito! What a story. How did you come up with the concept? Anyway, I liked the pacing which stayed for the most part, consistent. The narrative flowed really well too. In my opinion, it wasn't really awkward at all. Sathra's voice didn't change throughout the story and she was hilarious. I loved her independent streak and that she broke down all barriers in her world -being a high priestess, demoness and warrior- especially the way how you developed such a fair and just character. I loved how you built the romance between the main characters and so it didn't feel rushed or awkward. I'm extremely glad that you tied up all the loose ends... in the end. I loved Sabertooth, such a loyal character! Easily one of my favourites. I'm glad he got his happy ending. The plot was very refreshing and different from what I normally read, and most of the time I was left wondering what was going to happen next. I especially liked how it flowed and I didn't feel bored, or feel like you were dragging out the story, but instead was building it wonderfully. I'm glad that every thing worked out well with Sathra and her ideas proved superior to Lord Sorbin. The last line was a nice comedic way to end it. Overall, excellent story! One of the best I've read!

P.S

I wish I could critique you, but I myself need major criticism so...that's the only thing that will be left out of my final review.

P.S...S

I'm off to read the alternative story!
Lilchany chapter 25 . 6/27/2010
I can't believe it has ended! I'll save my words for my next review, but just know that I believe you deserve an award and I'll most likely nominate you for one.
Lilchany chapter 22 . 6/27/2010
So finally they're back together! It's kind of sad that they're so alike in the way that people percieve them. You know, as both gender confused beings. I loved the encounter between them and Sathra was cruel for 'burying' herself. Poor Gahn...Also it's really annoying the way men see women as inferior. I'm glad I don't live in her world...or the other side of my world... Poor Alidyne...but she deserved that slap! And the scene with Ediel made me laugh. Ay! I too hoped he was drunk when he put it on, or else I have completely lost faith in his battle skills...

Anyway, excellent as usual!
94 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »