Reviews for Kidnapped
Quiet Nights chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
Hmm. I can't decide whether I want Aron to die or not. Well, one more reason to keep reading! Keep going!
PsychoNightmare chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
sue you? can i?

ah, they grow up so fast. it feels like its only been few months since i last read this story but shes grown three years older...

this was a nice chapter, i figured she was gonna end up some kind of biological weapon. that or some fanboy's catgirl fantasy. im not sure what i woulda done if the story took that turn.

please tell me she can turn into a saber-tooth tiger. that would be so badass.
PsychoNightmare chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
shes a part what now? That was a pretty epic plot twist. I'm pretty down for reading more, especially with this crazy science stuff goin down. Also... Uncle Krust?
PsychoNightmare chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
interesting first chapter. i kinda want to know what happens next, so yeah, keep writing and i'll keep reading.
Chesterfield chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I don't think you should be so hung up on reviews that it will make you stop. Have some confidence in your writing and write because you enjoy it. After all, no one is writing because they're being forced to.

Anyway, with that said, I think there are a lot of good things about your work that should make you happy. Your command of grammar and structure is very good, and it's unique to have your character looking back at her past with an adult point of view in comparison to her naive one. However, I do worry about cliches. Of course, it's only the first chapter so you haven't had the chance to give your character a full exposition, but the scenerio thus far seems somewhat generic. Take some time to think through every sentence before you become totally satisfied. Don't just throw something onto the page because it sounds good at the time: read it out loud to make sure it's not something you've heard a hundred times before. Don't take a unique approach and then give us a story we've read before.

Keep writing and don't worry about reviews. If you produce the right story that you have confidence in, then people will read it.