Reviews for The Mating
Kigono chapter 2 . 12/6/2017
This is embarrassing - i read The Keeping, went to your profile to look through your other stories - decided I wanted to favorite you and went into the wrong story to review/favorite. I'm sorry - i hope my review on the wrong story wasn't too confusing. You're a wonderful writer! Thank you!
Kigono chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
I know I'm reviewing chapter one, but i just finished binge reading this story. It was SO GOOD. I really enjoyed the pace at which their relationship moved. It was so satisfying when they finally admitted to themselves and each other how they feel. I loved Lucy though - my heart did break for her. Not everything can be perfect, right? I really loved it. :)
pc chapter 44 . 10/13/2017
I love ur positive attitude concerning plagiarism...n most of all it is refreshing to read a story with good plot n no grammatical errors...the story is very realistic n every point if their lives was justified and explained...even the smut was good :-) :-) :-)
guest chapter 45 . 8/14/2017
plz plz plz make more to the storie
guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2017
good
guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2017
nice :)
guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2017
wow great job
guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
wow ok u are so the best author
Hmm chapter 40 . 8/4/2017
So dramatic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
I remember reading this years ago and waiting for the next chapter. I was so excited when it came out on iBooks; I've read every book I could find in this series.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/28/2017
Thanks for your story. I am totally enjoying it. Hope you continue for a while, at least until they have pips.
guest chapter 45 . 11/13/2016
The story of a werewolf bitch who was told by her father who to mate, then controlled by her mate who to be friends with and get a job and a car with his help. Nothing is independant about her and very pathetic and weak female character. Probably she will also breed a child for male chavanistic pig also and got claimed without consent.
cheyanne andino chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
i love this book so far plus i love how kane and elise are starting to warm up to each other just wow this book is freaking amazing
Disney Princess Dani chapter 38 . 5/12/2016
I have been speed reading through this and I have to say I am loving it. Sorry I didn't review at an earlier chapter, but I just had to keep reading every time I got to the end of a chapter. The only reason I'm reviewing now is because I have to go to sleep soon and felt that I needed to tell you how amazing this story is. I never did like Marla. Just a name like Marla makes me thing Femme Fatale.
dilare chapter 26 . 2/24/2016