Reviews for The Mating
guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2017
good
guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2017
nice :)
guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2017
wow great job
guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
wow ok u are so the best author
Hmm chapter 40 . 8/4/2017
So dramatic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
I remember reading this years ago and waiting for the next chapter. I was so excited when it came out on iBooks; I've read every book I could find in this series.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/28/2017
Thanks for your story. I am totally enjoying it. Hope you continue for a while, at least until they have pips.
guest chapter 45 . 11/13/2016
The story of a werewolf bitch who was told by her father who to mate, then controlled by her mate who to be friends with and get a job and a car with his help. Nothing is independant about her and very pathetic and weak female character. Probably she will also breed a child for male chavanistic pig also and got claimed without consent.
cheyanne andino chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
i love this book so far plus i love how kane and elise are starting to warm up to each other just wow this book is freaking amazing
Disney Princess Dani chapter 38 . 5/12/2016
I have been speed reading through this and I have to say I am loving it. Sorry I didn't review at an earlier chapter, but I just had to keep reading every time I got to the end of a chapter. The only reason I'm reviewing now is because I have to go to sleep soon and felt that I needed to tell you how amazing this story is. I never did like Marla. Just a name like Marla makes me thing Femme Fatale.
dilare chapter 26 . 2/24/2016
is the book the diary?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
It's funny, I remember finding this story and reading it a couple years back, when you first posted it, way before you published it. It was great and I remember waiting for each chapter. And then I found the books on iBooks and immediately downloaded it. There was this on chapter on the iBooks version that was different from the original, where Kane was going to give her the birthday present, or around that scene. It's so weird how I can still remember that...
Akaijaha chapter 34 . 12/22/2015
Chapter 34 was disgusting. I was plain rape. Kane didn't stop when Elise said no! Is this writer an idiot. I'm reporting this horrible fan fic and hope it gets taken down for not only rape but also how every female in this fanfiction is literally a whore and broodmare to their mates. And their expected to or they get reprimanded. Disgusting.
somersaultkick chapter 45 . 11/8/2015
That was amazing!
Edna-Mode413 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Dear Charlie,
Even though you have been plagiarized on multiple occasions and even published your stories, I am so glad you decided to keep your stories on fictionpress and not take them down. Just wanted to say THANKS! a bunch seriously because I've encountered many authors who take down their stories (after leaving a teaser up) and it's like why was there no disclaimer in the beginning? lol
I saw your books on goodreads and remembered you on fictionpress and imagine my surprise when I still see these stories up. My admiration just went up another 100% (:
1,232 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »