Reviews for The Mating
Marissa chapter 26 . 7/31/2015
Oh I bet it was her diary O.o
Chappy chapter 34 . 7/12/2015
You should make another book for this one. When Elise has his pup. I downloaded the series on my kindle.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/24/2015
where's Marla?
Lee chapter 39 . 5/26/2015
This story is so stupid. It's like a high school drama. It started out alright but these characters are extremely immature. The plot is boring and predictable; you could have done better.
Zlen chapter 42 . 1/12/2015
Wooohh this story was intense and fun and sexy ;)
Zlen chapter 30 . 1/12/2015
Elise is possibly the dumbest mutt ever!
Guest chapter 45 . 11/26/2014
Great story! Loved it! :)
retrospect129 chapter 44 . 10/18/2014
Although, I felt Elise was a huge pushover. Apart from when she first mwt Marla, she didn't stand up for herself at all. I was waiting constantly for her to rip Marla a new one and she never did and Kane kind of walked all over her too, he pretty much only gave her attention when he wanted sex.
retrospect129 chapter 45 . 10/18/2014
Very good story, a light easy read with loveable characters. I was disheartened to find the last three chapters were not actually chapters though :( I thought Kane was a bit of a arse at times to be honest and at the beginning I definitely preferred Bryan. I hated Marla the whole way through. The Rose thing was a plot twist definitely. What happened to Marla though?

Thanks for posting your story!
retrospect129 chapter 30 . 10/18/2014
Lot's of fishy things going on here!
PurpleFairy11 chapter 42 . 9/21/2014
this is really good, are you going to make a sequel?
MileyRowling chapter 45 . 9/10/2014
Great work! I really enjoyed this!
YOWSERS chapter 34 . 9/1/2014
Fantabulous!
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 42 . 8/30/2014
I read this finished in one night! *dances* I thought it was really amazing and beautifully written? Elise was so awesome and Ryne? Gah :') lool, I wanted bryne to come in and make Kane jealous and when it happened I was like wth. Rose? Ha! Never saw that coming eh? Marla is such a freaking bitch! I'm glad you got your work published xx. Good luck with the future and take care xx.
poopforbrains chapter 33 . 8/9/2014
I swear, I don't know who I'm more pissed off at. Marla for this whole shit or Elise for being plain dumb. *sigh* She could have avoided the whole mess had she told Kane the truth from the start. Seriously. She dug up her own grave. I do hope Kane gives her a hard time explaining. She fucking deserves it.
1,232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »