Reviews for Death's A Bitch
no-ones-puppet chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Love the title first of all... It just seems to foreshadow that death will be the bottom in any relationship. Lol. It's very creative so far, and another great creation from that oh so twisted brain of yours. Lol. Anyways updates would be muchos appreciated!
Natural and fake beauty chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
man if satan wasn't into guys i would so be trying to get into hell for that man.
bittersweetdreamsofdesire chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Ahh shit. This is my new favorite work in progress. You made me laugh so hard. Vegas. Ah, boy. Well, great job. And keep updating. I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Natural and fake beauty chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
omg this is funny and yes its wrong to want to bone death. especially when your making bad jokes like that!
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
it seems interesting and it i entertaining..i cant wait for more...update soon :D
The Sham chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Love it so far, keep it up!
overlordpotatoe chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
*Snerk* Seems like God was the only one he DIDN'T want to bone, though surely he'd be the best in the sack, being all powerful and all that jazz. Perhaps using such powers to enhance your performance in bed is cheating, though.
ThePurpleBottle chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
xD!

No Nevada. No it's not.

Hilarious so far!
solution found chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Very entertaining, sweetie. Very. I absolutely adore Death, and Satan is amusing. There are a few things that I want to point out, though.

At first, you say Nevada has blonde hair. Later, he has auburn hair. I am pretty certain there is a difference between the two, and that you have a thing for blondes.

"I don’t know why, but this feeling is oh-so-strong and I’m not one hundred percent sure why."

A bit redundant, yes?

"...and then a woman’s voice comes from being me..."

should totally be "behind".

"I slide a finger in my chest wound experimentally, looking at myself in the mirror as my finger slips into the knife wound easily. . . . I look down at it and wiggle my finger around experimentally . . . "

This whole paragraph bothers me, really. It feels repeated. I think that finding a different word for "experimentally" and "wound" would improve it a bit.