Reviews for Lost
Remi chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I can really sympathize with Josh here.
Who did never renounced to what they were in order to please others, in order to please the one they love? No one. Well I never saw anyone losing oneself so much though, especially without external pressure. That's really sad, as it cost him his love and what he liked the most.
It would be nice to see him returned to his true self with a steady boyfriend...
prostock69 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Hindsight is 20/20 and a total bitch. Josh just learned an important lesson here: Don't change yourself just to get people to like you. And what he failed to even realize is Seth fell in love with who he was, not what he became.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is so sad, but it really gives us an insite on Josh and his side of the story which I think is really important for everyone who read "What a Lovely Scarf Seth" to read.

You did a great job with this and you got the emotion perfect.
MsIloveVampires chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
this makes me even more sad for josh, even though it is his own fault for all of this happening
Beej chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Wouldnt it be fantastic to write Josh's story, after this little fic? He could grow so much and be an absolutley amazing character!

*wink wink*
tell it to the sky chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
:( i feel bad for Josh now... but he was a dick to Seth and Matt.
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Excellent insight into what exactly happened and why he changed. I actually feel sorry for him now and I never could have said that before. *hugs Josh*
Hopes chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
What makes this even more realistic, and as such worse, is that I think we all do this at one point or another - we lose ourselves so badly trying to be someone we're not, that everything just goes so wrong and we're left wondering who we are and how we can survive.

The fact that you're able to capture that emotion and feeling of helplessness and then express it through this one-shot is awe-inspiring.

You have made a character truly more human than most people ever can, to the point where we can't help but see ourselves within him.

As I said: awe-inspiring.

I love this one-shot, as well as the previous story. Can't help but feel sorry for Joshua, and wouldn't mind just holding him and making it all better. ;)

Well done.
Insanity's Genius chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
really well written, I seriously feel bad for him now. )
x-ClinicallyInsane-x chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I kind of feel bad for him. It makes you think.

If you had completely done a thing on his and Seth's relationship then readers would be cheering for him, right?

it's a point of view thing.

But you know, two sides to every story.
HideAndGoSeek chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
wow. depressing. I don't feel for him. I really don't. It's his fault entirely.

But I still loved it anyway!

Gunna go read something else by the amazing writer also known as you :D

HGS
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Despite how sad this was, I loved it because it was realistic and simple yet conveyed so much emotion.
OdairBear chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Oh my gosh I was so close to crying when I read this. D:

Although I love Matt and Seth together, I really felt the emotions in what Josh was saying and it made me want Seth to go back to him too. Not to get back with him but at least to talk it out. I really wish this was longer. I have a new sort of respect for Josh after reading this and finding out that he knows what he did was wrong.

You were right, this was horribly sad but very well written and worth reading.
kfjkaskm chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Uhhg...too lazy to log into my account...to tired...obviously not tired enough to review. Anyways, I loved Josh here. i just wanted to love and hug him until everything was alright. Josh deserves love too...even after all the mistakes he made.
plumblossom chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I'm sorry this is a oneshot.

As a oneshot it doesn't really tell us more than we already knew (though why band t shirts and eyeliner are the symbols of Josh's disastrous change - which I still don't really get, anyway - I don't see, given how Matt dresses.

As the prolog to an entirely different story, it might work, though. It would be dependent on something substantial happening, though. There's a lot of potential.

Why is Josh vulnerable to giving up himself and misconstruing what he's doing? There's an indication there of a possibly damaged person, and we all know how damage makes for plot.

If you did spin a tale about Josh, I'd want it to be completely different in direction from any of the related stuff. I'd actually like to see Josh finding himself in a wholly different space, doing wholly different things.

And maybe in a different time frame - later, in collkege, or after, or instead of college, having some really soul-shaking and soul-making adventures.