Reviews for Realize
Jessiquie chapter 19 . 1/1/2010
and the award for the smartest man alive goes to... lol. His finally figured it out and knows what he needs to do!

the little scene with River and Fallon in this chapter was brilliant. Their hilarious that pair, were as Forrest and Lena are just adorable. And so right for each other.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/1/2010
Okay Forrest's last bit of dialogue was so sweet! He's finally going to admit it, well some part of him is anyways!
Jessiquie chapter 17 . 12/31/2009
aww/ I find it sweet that Lena's not like most girls (well the protrayal of most girls anyways), and won't cry over everything and anything, that she wouln't cry when she was hurt pretty bad by some one she deply cared about, but that she would and is going to when its her best friend who hurts her. I find that deep, rare and special. And I completely understand it.
kekeizhere chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
No matter how hard I try I just can't see Forrest as 17. I still keep picturing that sweet, innocent 7 year old.
Jessiquie chapter 16 . 12/31/2009
OOh no! Seriously you have to be kidding me! Poor Lena! Gar! I Hope Forrest regrets it heaps the next day! I know shes partially to blame, but so is he! Amazing chapter... its kind of sad though that theres only four left of this one to go!
kpan chapter 20 . 12/31/2009
OMG this was the perfect ending. i must say, i got really hooked onto these masterson stories! my favorite has to be either this one (Realize) or Love Game. i do think that you should have written more on Brock and Kansas. altogether though, i think that your stories are AWESOME! im seriously hooked.
Jessiquie chapter 14 . 12/31/2009
okay so I loved this chapter ... for a number of reasons, but mostly because Lena and Forrest are just adorable and he's so close to working it out. Anyways I noticed you have the links down the bottom and I so want to see Lena's dress, but the sites not working (I took the spaces out and everything when i copied and pasted the web address and I tried three times before giving up) Do you have another link for it?
Jessiquie chapter 13 . 12/31/2009
This is so bloody adorable!
Jessiquie chapter 11 . 12/31/2009
"Uh, really now?" - haha one of my fave lines in this chapter.

Your missing a few words in sentences here, like the bit with Dannon you have Pink Disney Princess... and keep going, its only the word blanket and i wroked it out from the next para, but just though i'd let you know. Constructive cristism - which isn't actually criticism at all - and all that.

aww Lena's going to break both of their heart by putting some distnace between them.
Jessiquie chapter 10 . 12/31/2009
I know I've said it before, but I mean it more now than ever before, Poor Lena. Can't a girl catch a break! Especially after whats iplied to be a kiss of a life time!

As to the whole is Forrest's 'oh' worse than Logan's "thank-you?" No way. Thank you is so much worse. Oh, while not ideal is kind of workable. thank you is so much worse...

I noticed in this chapter (it happens in the others too, but not as much, or at least as noticable) that you occaionally mix up your male/female pronouns. For example in this chapter you've got "stroking his tongue with his and gently" when you meant to imply that he was stroking her tongue ...
Jessiquie chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
okay so i have a question. Its not to do with the imagery anda ction, I get that clearly, but more teh technical side of it. Like I mentioned earlier,I want tow ork in publishing and I've noticed when I read these bits i correct it in my head to the way i think it should be. Anyways i digress...A fair bit in all these stories theres the whole stance wherea girl's backed up against something and the Masterson is leaning down over here with "both of his hands on teh side of her head" should it be to the side of her head rather than on? Its a tiny thing i know, but publishing career thinking and I was jsut geniuely interested as to what way it should go.

wow the end of this chapter is kind of heartbreaking. I swear i had one of those momments when everything seems to stop and theres complete and utter silence when Forrest said "Go out on a date with Trevor, Lena. Just...” he paused and started to back away from her. “Don't let me stop you.” This bit really stood out to me with the whole chapter. Great display of emotion and images and everything. Absoutely stunning writing. Some of your best yet!
Jessiquie chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
aww, I want to give Lena a hug. Thats rough, really rough. And worst of all, is that Forrest doesn't even know. He doesn't even realise what she just proclaimed to him!

By the way, I have absoutely no problem with Lena annoucing/proclaiming (whatever you want to call it) her love for Forrest before they've even kissed. I feel as though its natural. I don't believe in love at first sight at all, as its purely infactuation based on ones looks and I don't agree with that. But I do believe in the kind of love and its development that Lena's feeling and going through. This story is so realistic, actually all of the stories of yours that I've read are extremely realistic, that you should be proud. Awesome characterisation. Awesome plot thats pulled me in time and time again and never falls to put a smile on my face. Beautiful imagery and you have the most amazing way with words. You should be extremely proud of your writing.
Jessiquie chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Naww, Poor Lena! Dannon is seriosuly the cutest little thing ever! She reminds me of my little sister so much!

It's kinda ironic (well sort of not really, but im going with it anyways) that Dannon plays the same role in this story as Forrerst played in Love Game. Its so cute the parralels and all that.
Jessiquie chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
Poor Forrest! And Lena! He was so sure it was going to happen that time!
Jessiquie chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
naww that bit where he kissed her hand better was the romantic thing ever! God! I'm such a sucker for romantic things!
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »