Reviews for Realize
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
OMG SO CUTE! Though there was a lot of swearing *nod nod* but hey I swear like that in real life.
Spongy110 chapter 20 . 11/2/2011
Yaaay im your 1000th reviewerr:)

I love the masterson books:) Forrest has always been my fave masterson and I loved his story:)

Well done:)
spong110 chapter 19 . 11/1/2011
Yes! he finally realized itt:)
Rosedreamer101 chapter 20 . 10/30/2011
it's 2am on a school night and i just spent the last 5 min squealing into my pillow in delight. AHHHHHHH i need another minute. this is so cute. im not even freaking lying. i literally sat there squealing and giglling in joy. god. i must admitt i procrasinated A LOT to reading this story. i mean, no offence, it just didn't seem that interested. i don't know if it was the summary of the fact that i couldn't imagine cute little forrest as a man whore. but in the end. i finally had the patience to read this. i don't even know why i did, but i am so DAMN glad i did. actually. this one might had toped love game, which is like one of my all time fav. - i read it like 4 times already. and i usually DON'T re-read stories. haha. but this one...? i thinnk i might just reread it again right NOW. or maybe i'll just go back to squealing in my pillow...haha, goodness, i really need to go to sleep now. i'm supposed to wake up for school in 4hrs. DAMN. this is why i've been breaking out lately. anyway. wonderful story. god. this- urg, i LOVED it ! mixture of all of my fav cliches. sexual chemisty, childhood bestfriend turned lovers, cocky manwhore. god. i can't get over my LOVE for this story !
MidnightSunrise chapter 20 . 10/17/2011
So far I have emmensly enjoyed all the boys in the series, especially this one. Keep writing!
Kiara chapter 20 . 10/15/2011
Loved the book, my second favorite of the Masterson series 3
luna boricua chapter 20 . 8/23/2011
awwwwww loooved it! wish there was a oneshot as an epilouge... actually let me check you're story list, see if theres anything else of forrest and lena...
luna boricua chapter 19 . 8/23/2011
'bout freaking time idiot realized he was in love!
The Imagination Addict chapter 19 . 8/16/2011
hmm... okay, the only thing i don't like about this whole book is: i don't see how lena is forrest's challenge. i mean, he's slow about his feelings. but how does that mean she's challenging him? i'd love if you could PM me to explain. (can't log in right now, but that above is my username.)
The Imagination Addict chapter 17 . 8/16/2011
omg so saaaad. he broke a promise! the FIRST one!

p.s. gosh now i wna go re-read dannon's story (first one i ever read in the masterson series) cos she's so effing CUTE in this book! and cos, if i rmb correctly, forrest is her fave uncle in that bk too!
The Imagination Addict chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
oh noooooo! he PROMISED! OMG. i didn't think he could be so... frustrating!
The Imagination Addict chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
HAHAHA at least logan was more eloquent! "oh" so forrest
The Imagination Addict chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
HAHAHAHA okay i just HAVE to say i love all the extra bits about forrest's brothers. like how river and fallon named dannon cos of a bet. and now logan saying 'thanks' to an ilu. FANFREAKINGHILARIOUS
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Ok, this is the THIRD time I'm reading all the Masterson stories, and they STILL make me wanna jump right there and slap each and every one of them. Well, before their girl slaps them anyway, so they realise they're in love earlier.

I have no idea how the hell you do that! Usually by the middle of the second read, I get bored because I know EXACTLY what;s going to happen, BUT NOT THE MASTERSONS. They're just...I love them.
DofD chapter 20 . 7/10/2011
This is one of the greatest stories I have read on FictionPress. I think I may even like it better then the original Masterson.
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »