Reviews for Realize
Priscilla Shay chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
AHH! Was Forrest the youngest? When he lost his virginity? He was 13. I don't know why, but for some reason in my head Logan and River lost is at 14.

Anywho :) I think you got the ages right lol. I'll send you a FB message with the ages.

But, can't wait for the next chapter! What movie's next? Lol, I can start looking for quotes :)

But, this one was seriously my favorite o.o
AmandaHold chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I think Forrest may become my favorite Masterson. I don't know we'll just have to wait and see. It was a little hard to switch my view of him from a 6 year old boy to a 17 year old teen though. I love how you incorporated all of the characters from your previous stories in here. That is definitely one big family. I take it that they all live around the same area, considering most of them work together with Mr. Masterson. If they all follow in their father's footsteps, I pity the principle at the school, since they'll all basically be there at once. I can't wait to read more. Update soon!
Ashlee Jean chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Just like his big brothers ;D And it's definitely about time that River and Fallon tied the knot, along with all the rest of them. When Forrest finds out he's in love,and I bet he's in love with Lena, it'll be the cutest relationship yet. :D
A. Watts chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Great chappie! I really, really, really can't wait to read the rest of the story!
chng234 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
i believe lena is the gal forrest is looking for.
xxchristiexx chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Well, you know I just love a good Masterson story and I'm sure Forrest is doing plenty to live up to the name. But Lena doesn't sound at all like the type of girl who would be into everything that the Mastersons are famous for which is why she's so perfect for him. Update soon.

PS: I am very much interested in a beta looking over my story before I post each chapter. It always helps to have another set of eyes to help me make it better. So let me know.
Xiaolu chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Loved it! ) It's going to be one of my fav - even my favorite, I know it. ) I already love Forrest and Lena. ) So, everyone got hitched, huh? Nice! Man, 11 years after... I know it was only a few months for us but I feel old suddenly! *laugh* Many "new" Masterson kids... Maybe future stories as well ? ) Phoenix sounded cute as hell, anyway! .

Can feel some Forrest/Lena/Ryder triangle but maybe I'm totally wrong. :)
ShrimpoJewels chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Yes! Forrest and Lena all the way :)

Forrest is still adorable as ever I can't wait for the rest of the story, hopefully he'll realized eventually what a catch Lena is and I will be smitten for the fact that they've known each other forever...

Nice throwing in everyone and their mini back story, I do enjoy knowing about Logan and all them.
Erin DJ chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I'm so excited for the next one! LOve it!
Dr. to be chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Wow! Been waiting for this for ages! Thanks for posting it up. Is it going to be a full length story or a short one like Brock's?
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
the three musketeers! update update update )
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68