Reviews for your deeds
Wildblumen chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Unfortunately, when two parents make up their mind to divorce, they apparently do not pay attention but to themselves, and they - in most cases - disregard the fate of their children. That's what your father was thinking about - he wanted to divorce your mum and marry another one without thinking about you and your siblings, and that's a big shame of him (yeah, no one likes to have their dad abused, but you already hate him, and his deeds incurred him that hate)

Anyway, you should move on with your life and never look backwards, your mum is good while your dad isn't, didn't you ever give it a thought that you're already in the safe side because you're living with a mother who I think she's great?...clever deductionD

Just I wish this poem could reach him, because it has a big influence not only on your dad, but also everyone who's that unpleasant sort

Wildblumen
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
The poem expressed a mix of emotions, anger, sadness and regret. But anger won on them all, that's what I think. Such a strong and anger-filled with sadness poem.

I hope things would get better in your life.

KWF