Reviews for Forbidden Slave
bella chapter 1 . 1/25
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
What happened to the other chapters?
yongosi rita chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Type your review here. can't find chapter 2
LOLFISH chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
CARRY ON
Mardocheline chapter 16 . 7/21/2017
you need to update this story and don't give up on it, it's so good.
bri chapter 5 . 5/17/2017
Good premise but not well executed. It would do you well to get an editor and a book on dialogue. Good start though.
Strangebell chapter 17 . 2/14/2017
I love this! If you re-wrote or have an updated version of this, would you send me a link?
Steve Stevens chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
End of the line for me I am afraid, bit to long going nowhere fast.
Yongosi Rita chapter 10 . 8/15/2016
Why does Nathaniel always strip her naked at Night before she sleeps, just want to know !
Yongosi Rita chapter 16 . 7/29/2016
Pretty pls update soon, I sOooO love this story, pls continue pls...
Yong Rita chapter 17 . 7/22/2016
Really love this story, the sensation I felt reading really took me by suprise, I have never felt my body jerk up like this before. I really wish u deciede to continue this story and I wish u the best with your up coming stories
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
This is a really great first chapter. It makes me hate her boyfriend without being told I should, and gets me curious for what's next. You've also managed to get a lot of your characters personality across, which is great.

My biggest suggestion would be to go through and watch for tense swaps, as you jump back and forth between past and present tense throughout the chapter. That's an easy fix though - great job.
wasabii chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
WHat the... good for the other book, but... this story HAS to be continued, its that good, don't doubt yourself.
wasabii chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
I was gonna stop reading at this chapter and finish it later, but you gave me such a good cliffhanger
wasabii chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
OOH snap! Oooo snap, breh you got a good story on your hands
254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »