Reviews for The Teenage Flame Dame
TheActualKarly chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
At the start of this chapter, I think you called Ryan Ryou. Other than that, all good!
StargazerJu chapter 20 . 9/16/2010
OMg I just have to say I love this story soo much. I'm hooked which is sayin alot because I'm an avid reader yes but I have a short sttention span so it takes alot to hold my atention and you have definitely got me hooked!
jag finns inte chapter 20 . 8/26/2010
and how is it possible for TJ to be in love with this dude after speaking to him for like two minutes...
jag finns inte chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
I cant decide weather I really like TJ, or weather I really dislike him... it comfuses me!
jag finns inte chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
I really enjoy Ryan and I think TJ needs to stop being suck a slut!
PISTASHHIOO chapter 21 . 7/12/2010
alright, so i have a question.

i dont have a twin, so i dont really know about the bond that is between them, so please correct me if im wrong, but

the relationship between ryan and tj seems much more than simple brotherly love...

maybe im just imagining things, but it seems much more than just simple sibling love...
PISTASHHIOO chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
ok so, i just finished reading the first chapter. i am really liking this story!

the part where he said, "thanks rupaul" made me laugh so hard, i fell off of my couch (:

im going to continue reading this, btw. hahaha

and if you wouldn't mind checking out my newest story, that wouldn't hurt either.

you're a really good writer, and i need comments from good writers about what i need to change. again, great story. i'll let you know what i think about the whole thing when i'm done. hahaha

Heather chapter 23 . 5/10/2010
Whatever, happened to the new story that was in-progress?
Heather chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
Somehow chapter 7 got skipped cuz if this was meant to be chapter 7, the next chapter wouldn't be the same thing
A Typical Aquarius chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
Wait, wait, wait! This is the last chapter?

Oh my goodness... Iegitimately might cry... that's incredibly devastating.

I do like the way this was written, and the plot was great. Except for the end of the last chapter. I hate cliff hangers like that... they make me want to pull my hair out.

But, over all, great job, and I can't wait for the sequal!
notyourbiz chapter 23 . 1/15/2010
I can't belive its actually over. I hope to see the sequeal soon! I love TJ and Ryan and I know its wrong, but I still think u should post the one where they get together! Can't wait to see what happens with Ryans best friend, new crush and theresa(or whatever her name is) And I'm aalready in love with etinne Taylor Jude is amazing update soon! oh and I hope Junie loses some weight and make some friends :)
notyourbiz chapter 22 . 1/14/2010
oh my jesus! I knew it! Daniel is sch a cutie! And dang everyone there is turning gay were just waiting for Ryan to realize he's gay too lolz! I love these guys, but it'd be pretty dang sucky for all the girls since all the boys are interested in the male sex. lolz update
notyourbiz chapter 21 . 1/7/2010
aw they're so cute:D I honestly feel like its way too early to end this story. OmG I thought TJ was gonna pull Ryan on top of them and they were actually gonna kiss and do incest things ;D lolz that sounds so wrong. hehe I love them! Update soon!
notyourbiz chapter 20 . 1/4/2010
m Hot french guy? Nice. I'm proud of Tj, but i feel bad for Greg :] I love ur writing. So is the french guy gay or just french? These are things a girl must know... Update super soon!
awesomeking chapter 8 . 12/30/2009