Reviews for Paralysed
The lone canine chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This is really good! The way it is written is very unique and the poem itself is very meaningful. Really great job!
Anthony Tesla chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Nice writing, a little more complex than I used to see around here, but that's what I liked about it anyway. Good job
Be.Kind.To.Your.Shadow chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
The first line drew me into the poem. Beautifully written.
Harmful Love chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
WOW! This song took my breath away! Really amazing! Keep up the writing. And thank you so much for your review on "Wish I Could See You"
ayebuzz chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Right into the first two lines I was hooked. This is one of my favorites. Please Keep Writing! :D
Ms.Sweet Pea chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
o_o this is strange. but really good. if your other writing is as good as this you got yourself a constant reviewer. id like to know what this poem is about because im not sure i understand it.
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Another powerful poem. I loved this.
Red Moon On The Horizon chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That was very good.
Isca chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
"But here I am, paralysed." God, I love the irony of this line, and the way in which it connects perfectly to the one above it.

"Someday I'll bite myself out of these ropes which bind me." A very powerful message. Wow.
lymli chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
hi!

I really love every verse, the 1 is amazing about how life isn't always the same and the 2 and 3 are like being left but keeping hope, it's a great message by the way and I think the last verse is cute, I felt it like there's still innocence.
FretfulPorpentine chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
An interesting and innovative style, and I really liked it! The vocabulary and the way you used it stunned me and it was so fantastic! Really good job!

Dweller-Of-The-Past
John Rolfe chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I realy like the order of the poem, and the overall idea of time, change, and forgivness... nice work!
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
really beautiful. truely. And yes ofcourse I remember you :) I'm well, been really busy lately. Haven't found the time to write songs for awhile. I did however recently co-write a play, and am writing a sitcom with a friend, and working as a full time scientist haha. good times. How've you been?
BangxDitto chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Wow.

You said I write well? Have you SEEN your stuff?

So much anger and power and everything wrapped into one. It's so bitter/hopeful at the same time; I always think those poems are the best.
SweetWithUncertainty chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
:) i loved the long winding sentences and the flowly piercing words within them, keep writing!