Reviews for The Three Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig
Skye Hegyes chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is an interesting twist to the original fairy tale. :)

Skye
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Oh you big bad meanie. Admittedly I had to google Woodstock 1969 to found out what happened there.. And after I did your idea just seems even cleverer. I loved the reversal of roles. I'm very into fairy-tale re-tellings lately XD
natmarie chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Interesting twist at the end. I was wondering where you were going with it. :)
J.A. Fletcher chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I agree with the wolves. Woodstock was a disgrace, with a bunch of pot-smoking, cocaine snorting, long-haired hippies who believed in nothing but defying the law and disrespecting authority, listening to long haired, pot-smoking, cocaine snorting artists who felt like setting bad examples for the kids of the day. Sorry for ranting.
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This was well written. I like the dialogue and allegory of the pigs (not sure if it was your intention, but I feel the pigs and the wolves represent something.)

-*-

Feedback:

{β€œIt looks like a garbage dump,” snorted Teeth.} I don't think "snorted" is a dialogue tag (at least from what I've learned), so I think there should be a period after "dump."
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Ha :) Lovely! Such an excellent twist to the piggy version!
Isca chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
"β€œI think they enjoy the mud more than the sex,” Eyes said." Oh my, that made me chuckle. :)
Mirabella chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Reminds me a bit of "Animal Farm". :)

Nicely done.
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
LOL LOL LOL! Do you go to Woodstock? I'm just curious. I would have loved to been there. Jefferson Airplane and the Who..Pete Townshed beating that guy up. My generation justs spray paints stuff.