Reviews for My Dilemma
broken-pixie chapter 12 . 12/9/2009
Great chapter. I'm soo glad that Parker isn't going to lose his character even though he is now with Imogen - you're right, he just wouldn't be Parker if he didn't get angry anymore. Loved it, can't wait for more...
funnechick chapter 12 . 12/9/2009
Aww...great chapter! I'm sure Monday will be interesting since by that time everyone will know that there's something going on with them. I wonder how Italian will be though?
Beautiful Destination chapter 12 . 12/9/2009
Aww...what a nice heart-to-heart they had :) I'm glad Parker isn't as much of a jerk as before :P
Jade Q. Dean chapter 12 . 12/9/2009
I did like it Though you might wanna check for some typos. Glad you updated soon though!
Cara chapter 12 . 12/9/2009
Loved it! u HAVE to update ASAP
Random-prankstar chapter 12 . 12/9/2009
dw i think its good that parker still gets angry cause ur right; a calm parker isn't really a parker at all ;)
Loves-2-write-now chapter 12 . 12/9/2009
wat r u talking about? it was a good chapter. They got to know eachother :)
funnechick chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
Great chapter. I'm glad things have finally come to a head.
Heather1234 chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
AH.

AW.

yay!

i lovee you for writting this chapter hahaha but yeahh this iss so good so far. and i absolutly LOVE it.

i honestly cant wait for your next chapter hahah i feel like a little kid waiting for christmas. ah

well yeah your a pretty amazing author :D btwbs.

update son? please!
HelgaBertoni chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
Loved it, again update soon!
gokudera chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
So that's why Parker was so evil...his reason kinda reminded me of Edward's (from Twilight) except for he's not a vampire XD but yay now they can make things better and not fight as much it was really cool when Imogen talked back to the teacher; I would clap if someone ever did that at my school :p
Floppy125 chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
awsome chapter ) finally their kiss! it was so sweet! though i think Imogen's reaction was a bit dramatic (though idk, because fortunately i've never been in that situation so...)

anyways.. please update ASAP! Can't wait for the next chapter ;)
paxmia chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
YAY! HE KISSED HER!

Mia
Stephen Collins chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
That was a great of the best ones so forward to where your gonna go from here.
Jess chapter 11 . 12/8/2009