Reviews for My Dilemma
broken-pixie chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
Whoo-hoo! _ This chapter most definitely did NOT disappoint. LOVED IT! I can't wait for you to update.
broken-pixie chapter 10 . 12/8/2009
Awesome chapter _ I loved hearing about their past, though it is kinda sad ): It was really good! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
katicus chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
yay! they kissed :D

aw, that was aborable and i really cant wait to see what happens after, update soon!
Jade Q. Dean chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
Aww! I'm glad the unavoidable finally took place Looking forward to the next one!
Beautiful Destination chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
I love these frequent updates! You are so much more efficient than I am ;)

Anyway, I really liked this chapter, although I thought that the Italian teacher kind of went overboard. I mean, most teachers wouldn't really be that insistent...then again, the teacher is probably super evil, which explains why she keeps asking Imogen about her parents.

I'm glad we finally know why Parker's motives behind his coldness toward Imogen. I had a feeling it was something along those lines of what he said. And they kissed! Yay! Can't wait for the next update :)
BreakingBeauty chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
Aw, they're so /cute/ together! Of course, it would be kind of odd to see them stop going at each other's throats xD Thanks for the quick update And please update soon :)

~BreakingBeauty~

P.S.-There are a few gramatic errors in this chapter, just to let you know. :] Nothing big, just small things like forgetting the "j" in a "just". It doesn't affect the story or anything but I thought I'd let you know anyways xD
Cara chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
her dad sounds so harsh. Will he be coming into the story later? anyway, the kiss was very good :)
Random-prankstar chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
haha hope her italian teacher feels bad now. But parker was really sweet going after her like that.
Loves-2-write-now chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
aww... that was so so sweet. I love Parker now
Jade Q. Dean chapter 10 . 12/8/2009
More please! I just found this story last night and I enjoy it tremendously! I hope you'll update soon
Lena chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
aww, poor Imogen about her dad... but this was still rly, rly good. Cant w8 for the next chapter! cant wait to see how u do it!
Jess chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
Aw...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put up Chapter 11!

Pretty Please with a CHERRY ON TOP!
HelgaBertoni chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
Loved it, update soon!
Bookworm0912 chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
Please hurry. I really want to read it. And dont just write 1 more chapter. write more! Please. Dying here!
gokudera chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
Oh no, they fought anyway D:

but at least they're going to kiss in the next chapter

this was a really fast update ._.
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »