Reviews for My Dilemma
stoneofopal chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
I thought this chapter really was interesting and intriguing. It was a good idea to show a glimpse of the past. I hope you update soon, I'm really excited to see what you come up with!
pro.at.being.a.ninja chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
omfg omfg omfg! i LOVE it! plz plz plz update, like, 2morrow! plz! i LOVE this story!

xo- Heaven's Angel Behold-Katyi
Floppy125 chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
GOD! I hate it when we girls act like stupid things! Though Imogen was pretty "bitchey".. anyways.. please update ASAP! Can't wait for the kiss! (honestly, you put a pretty big spoiler there)
BreakingBeauty chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
I really love this story so far :] I just read all ten chapters straight and I'm kind of annoyed there isn't another one there xD This chapter was seriously angsty but I still found it fun to read. Please update soon!

~BreakingBeauty~

P.S.-What exactly does suss mean? xD
laura chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
hey im from colombia

and i love you story
natalie chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEEASSEE
Beautiful Destination chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
Great chapter! Imogen and Parker really have too many issues to sort out, though...and especially since both of them are stubborn, it may take a while, huh? Anyway, I probably would've reacted the same as Imogen, since Parker has always been kind of a jerk to her. Can't wait to read more!
fuwafuwafuwari chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
You're getting better so quick! This chapter flowed really well...at least it looked that way for me. :D

Thanks for the update! I don't see where the kiss could come in the next chapter, but I guess I'll just have towait and see. :D

Thanks again~
truebleu chapter 10 . 12/6/2009
I am reviewing because I really want to read about when they kiss.

I also want to know how many chapters this whole story will be.

I love this story, especially Parker.

Update soon!
Random-prankstar chapter 10 . 12/6/2009
i cant wait for the next chapter. It's good that he was sweet tho... too bad he has a bad temper...
Loves-2-write-now chapter 10 . 12/6/2009
aww, he was sweet. I cant w8 for the next chapter, please update asap
Cara chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
it was rly rly good. I loved the last part too. It's cute how Parkey may or may not be jealous O.o
Random-prankstar chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
its heaps good, honestly. cant wait 4 the next chapter
Loves-2-write-now chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
i like how they start to be nice to eachother (almost) and then they just get angry again
Floppy125 chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
great story! it's the first time I've ever read it and it's awsome!

I hope that Parker starts being a little bit nicer to her :S

anyways... please update ASAP!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »