Reviews for My Dilemma
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
This was freakin' amazing.

I'm in love, I swear. :D

Fantastic job!
TheClover1212 chapter 21 . 9/11/2011
Well, I don't have an account in FictionPress but I do have one in Fanfiction and that's my account name above. :D

Anyway, Here is my review for this story! This is the BEST story I ever read in here so far along with your other stories! XD I don't know what to say or write in here anymore except for... CONGRATULATION! You made me cry! I love the storyline a lot! And your writing style, it's beautiful and lovely! I wish I have boyfriend like Parker! XD

Hope you will write more! XD Thank you for writing this lovely story! XD
Binkybaby chapter 21 . 8/5/2011
I loved it.
There's-A-Star-In-My-Hand chapter 21 . 5/5/2011
haha this story was amazingly cute :)

i hope you write more

love you x
paulaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 20 . 4/18/2011
This was a good story :) I like stories about someone who's hot and this person doesn't like him and the story goes on. good job! Ten for you! :)
bookworm6193 chapter 21 . 3/12/2011
Great Story! I just loved Parker and Imogen
labrat4570 chapter 20 . 2/18/2011
Ahh! That was a sweet story and I like a happy ending!
LissyGirl chapter 21 . 2/6/2011
Aw this was soh cute! I absolutly loved every chapter! Even when they fought because It was so funny how the fought over the smallest thing like Parker's 'Char' ahaha!

Absolutly loved this story!

-Lyss
ithinkyourgay chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
parker is really a jerk so far as the title says. i wonder how the story is going to progress. will he eventually drive her home and to school?
Country Princess chapter 21 . 12/13/2010
loved itD
smartiepants94 chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
Hey, great story so far. Very believable. A couple things though. I noticed you said you weren't familiar with how Americans do the whole school thing. Well, first of all, we just call it "math" instead of "maths". Also, it's a little weird that they have hte whole life-saving thing. That sounds more like something that would happen in gym/health. And the other grades in high school(in case you still don't know) are freshman/9th graders, sophomores/10th graders, juniors/11th graders, and seniors/12th graders. You're doing a great job and I can't wait to finish your story.
Barbie826 chapter 21 . 12/7/2010
I like it. Riding really want to hear the guys point of view, but was glad it was small. I liked the story until the dad part.. So random. And their relationship seemed really rushed in the end. The beginning was good and really kept me interested.

Good job.
iheartstarsx chapter 21 . 12/2/2010
That. was. AMAZING.

Totally distracted me from finishing my homework, but I just HAD to finish this story once I started!

Great job! Write more
iheartstarsx chapter 17 . 12/2/2010
You did AWESOME on writing Parker's POV!
iheartstarsx chapter 11 . 12/2/2010