Reviews for My Dilemma
ummm chapter 21 . 9/26/2010
...

could improve your style of witing.

cleshay broo

Candescence chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
There's nothing weird about the school set up except the size of her senior class. You only said that there was sixty in her last school. Here there are about forty in each class. And I don't know anything about Australia's schools, but 200 people in a senior class is still small. My senior class is a little over 10.
lukas10 chapter 20 . 9/17/2010
I love it! really, great story!
Reeech Beeetch chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Oh no. Chapter 1 was a little bit too Twilight for me, from the new student bit to the bronze hair. Dunno if I should read on.
TheMoltenWindow chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
AW! Such a good ending! So cute! So good together!
TheMoltenWindow chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
Aw XD
TheMoltenWindow chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
So much emotion. Wow. :0
TheMoltenWindow chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
I should be doing my personal statement now or looking at unis, you know important stuff, but I'm sat here adictivly reading your story. Your too good and its detrimental to me ;)
TheMoltenWindow chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
Ah! I new the swimming would prove fatal, but interesting XD
TheMoltenWindow chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Just to point out, when you said collin was doing an Irish accent you qouted him saying "To be so, to be so," just for future knowledge the saying is actually 'to be sure, to be sure'. :)
TheMoltenWindow chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
Love the chemistry, it gets better as she settles in and they get more aquainted. Looking forward to the rest, will keep reading :)
TheMoltenWindow chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
I really want to read this and find out what happens, your story's drawing me in and I can see this becomeing addictive :) Really like Imogen, curious about Parker, just gotta read and see what happens... This is set to be really good :D
icecreamlover chapter 21 . 8/28/2010
wow! that was such a good story! kept me interested the whole way! AWESOME JOB! keep writing stories! :D
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This was an amazing story! I love EVERY bit of it! For not being an American, you did really great figuring out our high school ways :D Keep writing!

~ CrazyCowgirl101
rosieapollonio chapter 11 . 8/27/2010
Oh my gosh, that was AMAZING, seriosuly, it made me cry. Im being ever so truthful when I say this, Ive never cried because of a story before, but that chappy made me CRY~ love it~
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »