Reviews for My Dilemma
queenjade chapter 21 . 8/25/2010
aw ..one word..PERFECT!

i LOVE this story, im beyond gutted it's over :( but all good things must come to an end..unfortunatly. But im glad it had such a truly great ending :) I love a happy ending :D

I am going to miss Parker so much! God, i love that guy!

I think im guna have to re-read this soon..i love too much :D

I can't wait to read your other stories :)

Thank you so much for 'My Dilemma', As you can tell I had a blast reading it :)

Well done! :)

Jade

xoxo
Knowledge is Power chapter 21 . 8/24/2010
ok
Readaholic205 chapter 21 . 8/24/2010
Yay! I'm so glad you did an epilogue. Its perfect and ties up the story very nicely. I'm also glad youre going to work on Insomniac Road now! Keep writing!
Tamburito chapter 20 . 8/16/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I think there was great character development and really good chemistry between Imogen and Parker. I'm a sucker for love/hate relationships.

Would love to see an epilogue...and by my calculations, this review is number 213...
hihi chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
OMGDHF(E*# *&#*. i loved this story :D

i teared up a couple of times, it was jst so sweet. i want a parker of my own :(..

LOL, anyways, g'job my dear ;)
Phoenixtears chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
This was by far my favourite chapter. Imogen and Parker never fail to amuse me. Their interactions r so funny and at times frustrating because I figured that was why he was being mean to her all along. He wanted her and was drawn to her instantly and couldn't tell why so he decided to be an asshole. Love them though. Imogen frustrates me almost as much as she did Parker but for different reasons. I became frustrated when she fought him but he also frustrated me wen he was an asshole to her. But I got them though, I understood what was behind it I guess. Great writing and character development. I love how you stayed true to them and this whole coming together now is at the right time and after much suspense building.
SmilingSarcasm chapter 20 . 7/28/2010
This story desperatly needs an epilogue...PLEASE (
RunFree chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
this was really good the plot seemed similar but you really made it your own and i hope u write an epilogue for it. please
rituisawriter chapter 20 . 7/15/2010
Hey great story and you have to write an epilogue now cuz you have over 200 reviews now :)
Letterdown chapter 20 . 7/9/2010
Okay, finished! It's 4 AM, my wonderful mother caught me awake and needless to say she's a little angry, BUT it was worth it!

I really enjoyed reading the story, and you did a great job with it! It definitely changed as I continued reading through it.

You really surprised me with the dad thing, though. I honestly thought he was trying to be a good guy at first - coming back, being nice, etc. But then as SOON as she arrived home and he was there I just KNEW it was bad news. I was wondering why Parker conveniently suddenly showed up, and I'm super happy that you added his POV chapter in there.

I ALSO love that you use proper grammar when writing dialogue. It's a pet peeve of mine when authors mess that up in particular, lol, and I find it's just a common thing. Anywhos...

I had a good time reading the story, it definitely kept me pressing the 'next chapter' button! Never really a dull moment, ya know, and that's one of the qualities of a story that I adore. Great job, thanks for writing, and good luck with writing in the future.

-Dana
Letterdown chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Okay. This is unusually similar to the book Twilight xD. I typically dislike pointing out similarities to the novel, as I think that it is somewhat overrated and cliche, but damn! She's a new student, the boy is in every one of her classes, he's mean, she spaces out at the lunch table while a nice girl is trying to help her fit in, etc. I'm definitely not meaning this as an insult, either, it's just strikingly similar and I'm wondering if you did this consciously, or if that's just how it turned out (ya know, typical high-school girl meets boy).

I haven't gotten into the story yet, either, so hell I may be wrong in assuming its similar as I read on. But, regardless, thus far it is a lot like it.

ANYWAYS, good job so far! I still like it.
disappearing in the shadow chapter 20 . 7/5/2010
AWWH(: EPILOGUE EPILOGUE EPILOGUE

cuz zis is zimply zamazing :D

lmao lol

i'm glad this is on my favorites and YOU BETTER NOT REMOVE THIS -_- or else (;

lol since this is on my favorites i can ALWAYS READ THIS :D

whipee!
aby pwn u chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
one of the best stories i have EVER read :O it rox! u ned an epilogue. Who ends up with who?Here's wht i came up with : Lauren Collin, Alana Brady ,Taylor Kyle and of course (drum roll please)...IMOGEN PARKER! :P You can switch Kyle with Brady though if ya want ;)YAY! :D and u should include what happens to their parents after that D
Mrs.Cupcake chapter 20 . 7/3/2010
I like this novel lots. Will there be an epilogue?
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 20 . 7/3/2010
Great story. I really liked the characters and I'm glad it all worked out for them.
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »