Reviews for Trinity: The Untold Tales
A. Barone chapter 20 . 9/8/2012
Trinity goodness! Yay! _ But... wait... O_O since when does Braiden die? I thought that you WEREN'T going to kill him... *scratches head* I really, REALLY would like you to get working on book 2 now 'cause the suspense is killing me! _

Happy Writing!
A. Barone chapter 19 . 12/4/2011
Okay, so while I love these one sentence ficlet's you have GOT to work on the second book of Trinity because you keep teasing things that make me go O_O like Braiden giving Alisha the claddagh ring and Andraya and Tyler summoning Feurety. Those are moments that I really, REALLY want to read. So *poke* *poke* start writing already! _
A. Barone chapter 18 . 11/16/2011
Lol Gem, these were so awesome, and the only thing I can really say aside from that is Braiden dies? O_O You have GOT to get working on the second book 'cause I just realized how completely Trinity deprived I am. _
A. Barone chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
Lol! That is so funny! Like I was laughing out loud so much that my mum asked me what was so funny. _ I love your characters, they're so amazing! _ And I hope that you get out from under that writers block soon. _
TheSyrupNugget chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Well-written, and definitely enough to make me want to go give the main story a look. Nice work!

Can't believe it doesn't have more reviews!
A. Barone chapter 15 . 1/3/2011
O_O What the...Alisha and Braiden? Did I miss something here? Last I remember, Alisha was with Nuada, and Jaid was the one flirting with Braiden... when did this turn of events happen? And where's Nuada in all of this?

Aside from that, this was a bloody brilliant story! I loved the whole conflict thing going on with Braiden and his human side winning out over the demonic side. And the three demi-gods together are great. I would love to see them up to more mischevious things in another story.

_ Well done!
A. Barone chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
Lol. This was a really funny snippet! I love how you keep giving us little snippets of greatness from your Trinity characters. _ So awesome!
A. Barone chapter 13 . 10/3/2010
_ Thanks for the shout out! And congrats for reaching the seven year mark!
A. Barone chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
Happy New Year to you too! _ This was great, and is this completly new? 'Cause I think I remember some bits. _ Thanks for this last piece of Trinity greatness for the 09 year. Here's hoping that there's more to come in 2010!