Reviews for Celestia of the Thorns
Gabriela chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
I hope you update soon! This story is brilliant!
priyanka chapter 14 . 6/1/2012
Brilliant story!Please continue it.
bugula2009 chapter 14 . 5/16/2012
update quick
popo-chan-xo chapter 14 . 5/11/2012
I wish for an UPDATE!
TheDarkestThing chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
This is such an awsome story! When are you going to update? I hope its soon (:
XDXP chapter 14 . 3/19/2012
Amazing! I loved all of it.
xxjoceyuxx chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
I've already fallen in love with story! i love the relationship between Celeste and the twins, they're just so amusing to read. And shaul oh boooy, haha i wonder when he's going to pop up in person again. The pace of this story is really smooth, and it flows really well. Everything isn't revealed too fast and the new revelations are just amazing! I've been searching, for a while now, for a new story that gets me excited to read and this is definitely it! please update soon!
Book worm chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
So it's been like a year... Is there any chance of you updating anytime soon pleasssssssssse? I would really love it!
D-Mish chapter 14 . 1/19/2012
I'm so sad that this is completed! I got so lost in reading it that only then did I realise that there was no next button to read more chapters! This sucks! Wonderful writing though, I have yet to be interrupted by a flaw - love the characters, the plot, the writing, everything. Please tell me you have more planned!
MissChevious chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
Wonderful story- I do hope you plan on continuing at some point! :)
sophiesing chapter 14 . 12/16/2011
This is a great story! I hope you will update soon!
Cheleigh chapter 14 . 11/7/2011
please please please please please update soon! i absolutely love this story and your style of writing. you are a wonderful author! my deepest condolences for all the hardship you've encountered (not so) recently. please finish this SPECTACULAR story!
Teegan chapter 14 . 11/7/2011
please please update soon
A reader chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
Hi,

I have never reviewed any stories that i read but i wanted to drop a note partly because of the news that you shared. I know that its late but i wanted to say as another woman who has lost a child that 'This too will pass'. Do not get disheartened.

Take Care.

Regards,

Priya.
Sakurachibi08 chapter 14 . 10/8/2011
Please update, if you do i will review on everything you have written and review on each chapter from now on. If it is not a nuisance in your eyes. Please?
828 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »