Reviews for Celestia of the Thorns
Anna chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Hi!

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this story, and I hope you update soon!

I hope your wrist feels better and makes a speedy recovery!

-Anna

PS I LOVE SHAUL
Floppy chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Awesome chapter! Although I'd like to see more romance...

Anyways... Please updae ASAP!
vicieanime chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Love this story, very original.
Light Hearted chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
This chapter was amazing, oo I love Shaul he is just so mysterious and write more scenes with him. I'm sorry about your wrist, hope you can keep writing though because I love this book!
earlkgm chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
omg. I'm in love with this story-specifically shaul lol. the other brother is sweet but he doesn't even hold a candle to shaul haha. please please please update soon!
Kate2008 chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Great chapter :) I'm so in love with your story and I can't wait to read more.

xoxo

kate
whitecrayons chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
whoo update!

*hugs*

nicee chappie - me likey.

haha.

:X
Bellaria chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Love this story, I hope your condition gets better and allows you to type up more. I love this story it's a fantastic prose. I look forward to your next update.

:D:D

Bellaria
JWood chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Finally! the sixth chapter is here!

How would she let down Dmitriy? I can't wait to see how that would turn out.

I really love your story and thanks a lot for the update!
I-Wuv-Muffins chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
haha I don't usually review because my reviews are LAME. but I think you deserve it (heh. not that I'm DEIGNING to review on your page, but you deserve the extra reviews). Nice writing. I like the creativity of the characters. and of course, gotta love the attractive males in the story.

Keep it up! I hope you update soon.
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
I'm happy! Tis a new day! and I'm happy you got better. You will eventually get your old typing speed back, though you may be at risk for carpal tunnel, doctors are always wrong about regaining typing speed...idiots...though helpful...

Shaul is an interesting character, it's being made subtly known that he intends to pursue her, though Celeste is totally clueless...haha!

Thanks for the update!

{ImmortalIncarnate}
vallerine chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
shaul is soo cool! i definately hope to know more about him in the upcoming chapters. update soon :D
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
Another GREAT chapter :) Keep it up please! I cant wait for more... Shaul...exploded?
eClaire chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
This was good. Grammatically speaking, it was very sound. Interest-wise, I was captivated until the end of the chapter when I was disappointed to discover that it was over. Well done.
to fall or to jump chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
I totally love that Shaul carried her and everything! Poor Dmitriy he likes her but she doesnt like him! And thats so awesome she won the competition!
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »