Reviews for Celestia of the Thorns
renegade01 chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
wow, i'm surprised you still managed to pull up a chapter with you injured wrist. i'm glad you did though cos i really like this story. hope your wrist gets better. ;)
MiseryLovedHer chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
this is really really good. update soon please!
akaCHEEKS chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
aw. don't worry about not updating since you have legit reasons not to. you fractured your wrist for crying out loud! but thank god those guys were there to help her out. i find it really funny that shaul did that to the poor man. well he's not exactly poor since he had bad intentions with her. now everyone will know what he really is. haha
JWood chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
she's gonna be in so much trouble. I have a feeling that Shaul would shout at her. Great chapter. keep up the good work and thanks for the update. Can't wait for the next one.
ChocoResha chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
You have made my day when I saw an email in my inbox, stating that this story of yours has been updated. Thanks for updating, even though you fractured your wrist. How did that happen anyway? Get well soon!

Oh, the story's just got more interesting with the mysterious stuff that's happened to Celeste. And about Dmitriy too! Whoaa. Can't wait for the next installment! Ah yes, Happy Belated New Year to you too!
JJKim chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Haha nice touch at the ending. I like how you portray Shaul's passion (or rage rather). Like even if Celeste (emphasis on her name) didn't want him to kill Big Jor for revenge, he had to do something to vent and show he cares for her and what happens to her. And what he did to Big Jor kinda makes up for not being by Celeste's side when she woke up. don't know if that was your intention or not, but that was how I interpreted it.
MistressBlack852 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
whoa!

what happened to her at the party?

i was just wondering, wouldn't they notice she's not at the castle if she was in the village all day? :P

o she's gonna get in trouble lol

ok so i really want dimitriy and celeste to get together.. but i feel like its going to be shaul and celeste lol :P

just my thoughts

anyway, this was a great chapter! and i can't even imagine typing with one hand! i'd be annoyed as hell lol

i hope your wrist gets better!
Moonight chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
arhh i really love this story so much. Every chapter is surprising. I was so happy when i checked my email and saw the update alert. I love Dmitriy, and his name. And Shaul too, and Levi. Haha I really adore all the characters. Does she have some magical power, i am looking forward to the explanation D Please please get well soon, because I can't wait to read more and I like you so much haha. thanks for posing this chapter!
quotata chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
oh my goodness, you poor thing, fracturing your wrist. Hope it's healing well. I can only imagine what it's like. My best comparision is when the wireless keyboard acts up and I have to contruct messages with the mouse and on-screen keyboard.

I was hoping to see some explanations about what happened at the end of Celeste's dance, but this newfound information about Dimitri's affections... it's like having a craving for green tea ice-cream, but someone offers you another favourite flavour.

I'm going to add you on LJ after this so I can keep up. -

Lotsa fan love,

eina
MistressBlack852 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
her dress sounds so wonderful!

and i really want to know what happened to the girl :O

this was an awesome chapter! im glad she made up with dimitriy :)

hehe i really want to know happens next SO im going to put off my school reading til i finish the next chapter hehe
to fall or to jump chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
YAY! I love Shaul! He saved her! Were they following her? Dmitriy (by the way I love how you spell his name!) is older than her right? Why did she faint in the last chapter? Was she like possesed?
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
UPDATE!PLEASE! This is going great so far! Everytime i check my email i look for a new chapter!
Floppy125 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Great chapter! Though I'd like to see more of Shaul in the future. And where did dimitri and shaul come from? Anyways... Hope your wrist get better and please update asap!
Mad for Figs chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
So I've reached chapter 5 and I have to say, it's definitely caught my attention. It's original and the characters are a nice change from the typical high schoolers and whatnots.

There are a few typos here and there, but it's not enough to take away from the flow of the story.

And I hope your wrist heals fast!

The same happened to me during a snowboarding accident a while back, so I understand the pain :]

Good luck, and happy writing!

-mff
Mad for Figs chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Well I have to say, I'm very glad you decided to post this up on FP since I don't exactly do LJ (or know how...)

But that's asides the point. All in all, I liked this story, a lot, and I'm only on chapter 1. This is actually the first thing I'm reading since I came back from a 7 month hiatus, so it's very comforting to know that there's still good stories out here :]

Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters.

-mff