Reviews for Celestia of the Thorns
asianinvasion0530 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Dang that was one very eventful chapter. Green eyes changing to violet eyes? Freaky. And Celeste almost getting raped and getting rescued by Shaul and Dmitriy, and then Shaul killing the guy and spelling rapist with the blood? Intense! I was like "OMG!" several times throughout the chapter haha. ]

Oh and aw Dmitriy likes Celeste! That's really cute. But I'm guessing that Dmitriy/Celeste isn't going to happen 'cause the story's mostly focused on Shaul. Poor Dmitriy. [
E chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
I'm so happy you updated! I'm rather intrigued by what happened to Celestia. I'm sure all will be shown in time. The whole idea of her being attacked is kind-a obvious but it wasn't stopped how I anticipated it would be. I can't wait to see the reactions of those at the palace!
chng234 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
i wonder what happen to celeste when she was dancing. she jus blackout.
vallerine chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
shaul just gets more and more interesting. im sry if other reviewers are complaining about updates. i know that life gets in the way. it's just that you definately know how to keep a reader hooked. thanks for updating :D
Orika chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
can you put a character relation thingy up? im just wondering about the ages of the princes and celesita. sory.
claireponcherrii chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
OMG did she get raped? Like legit legit legit raped or was Shaul assuming?

I really hope she didn't. Because I mean... woah.

OMG.

AH.

He should have killed him! But I like how Shaul saved her.

Wait.

So did she or did she not get raped? Okay I mean, it's your story but I'd really prefer her not be raped.

AH.

Ah... my god. I want to beat up Big Jor!

Oh wait. "as he tried to rip through my clothing." There's "tried." "Big Jor was going to force on me." Was is pass tense.

So it's possible he didn't. Oh dear, I'm living upon two small hoped.

AH.

Update :) I love this chapter. I knew Dmitriy liked Celestia that way! Ha ha Shaul has competition now! I hate Big Jor.
charm en route chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
I adore Shaul :D

I wonder how everyone is going to take the way Cel left and how she avoided their questioning. Intereresting... :D:D
barelyamiable chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
What a dramatic ending! I'm very interested in how this all plays out, especially the role of her family. Lovely chapter. And I do hope that your wrist gets better! Not being to write isn't fun at all!
ponponcake chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
O...M...G thanks for another wonderful chapter! I cant believe Dmitry was in love with her! Ah-ha, I knew she had some kind of magical power after you subtly mentioned Levi having mind-reading/supernatural powers :D YES! the plot is thickening! :)) Hope you update soon, and let your wrist rest!
caralene chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
nice update. I think Shaul's an interesting character :)
devil's-fav-angel chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
I hope your wrist heals soon!

-Wei
animegirl214 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
oh my. ain't Shaul pretty scary? :P

i cant remember.. but is Celeste older than Dmitriy?

can u make an A/N or send me a reply with all the ppl's ages? :D
efra chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
aw damn. Another cliff hanger. I would have never guessed this to happen next. haha Im not disappointed. I just wish it'd go more into explaining what had happen. Thank you for updating. I'm sorry about your wrist and I hope you get better soon. And please update sometime soon. _
Engx chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Gah! I hope your wrist gets better! :o I was so surprised to see an update in my inbox. XD But it was a good surprise. Get well soon!
efra chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
come on when are you going to update. I've been waiting for such a long time. come on please. I loved this and I want to know if she faints and if she really does get the islands! Please I love this story so far
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 .. Last Next »